Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
So like, I'm leaving 'n' junk

Reasons:
1. I'm homesick and sigma = home in this case
2. Out of all of doc's threads you have maybe 3 serious ones that aren't clan stickies.
3. I like ingame, and this isn't an ingame clan.

Perhaps you never fully understood what this clan was about before you joined.

Good luck with Sigma.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I think like 3 or 4 by the way murm go on irc I need to talk to you.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
What's with all these sad stories? D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
[doc]Murmayder
Nowai-
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Man, those kinds of guys are annoying. It's even worse to know someone like that IRL.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Alright I know how we can settle this we can go on a -Repping spree!

Yenah.
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
I guess chac likes the taste of veb's cock

it's understandable, I hear he's a great blow

that and the fact that chac does so much for the community, like help out the gamekeepers, sink TC, organize the torinews and restock the torishop

or am I confusing him with the guy who trolls everyone and cries when people disagree with him and almost got gangraped

fuck I'm terrible with names

Bwahaha.
Fuu, sad to see you go Stick.
:c
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.