Ranking
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Recruitment server is up in 5 min (Dev)

well cool and in this week-end we should do some betting server(global) so wat do u think?
just a fancy signature
Alright guys a guy is applying named thenoochm. Get ready guys.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Acc007's Application
Nationality:USA
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): EST
A little about yourself: I am artsy. Male. Tall. Not really a hardcore kinda guy, I’ve got lots of school work, but I can almost always find time.

Belt: Brown
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido. ABD. Greykido. (I need to branch out)
How many days in week are you online: Most weekdays and weekends
People, who send you here: xXSJXx
People you know in the clan: I know no one.
Previous Clans (Why left?): No previous clan.
Previous Bans (Why?):None.
Alts:None.

Why you want to join this clan: I’ve been looking for a clan for a while, and I like balanced clans.
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.): I can write quite well. I have very good english grammars and splelping. Oh, and I have a sense of humour.
Read the Rules and will follow them: Can do.
Skype name (Raises chance of getting in): Sorry.. can’t give that out yet.
hey guys! how is everbody.. i have some time today and i just want to say.. hello! <3
btw. wat is about the app for become official?
and i read somthing here ( like 2 pages ago) that this clan is going to being dead?!?! well i dont think so, cause.. all members that are still here are very skillful; loyal;and yeah just awesome dudes.. and u know what u guys keep this clan alive..;-)
so i think if u guys recruit some new mebers.. u should be sure that tey are really awesome guys that are loyal to the clan ( i know what iam talking about.. cause i had some troubles with some "members")..
well anyway i hope ur understand what iam talking about.. its all about the spirit, and fun! dont forget the FUN! ;-)
well guys anybody want to play? heheh
ah here is a replay from a spar i had with sj some days ago..:
-----
hey guys.. if i have the permission from u.. i would like to do a recruiting server..
-----
now..

is it okay for u?
Attached Files
2sj spar.rpl (454.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by mobinladen; Nov 21, 2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys! how is everbody.. i have some time today and i just want to say.. hello! <3
btw. wat is about the app for become official?
and i read somthing here ( like 2 pages ago) that this clan is going to being dead?!?! well i dont think so, cause.. all members that are still here are very skillful; loyal;and yeah just awesome dudes.. and u know what u guys keep this clan alive..;-)
so i think if u guys recruit some new mebers.. u should be sure that tey are really awesome guys that are loyal to the clan ( i know what iam talking about.. cause i had some troubles with some "members")..
well anyway i hope ur understand what iam talking about.. its all about the spirit, and fun! dont forget the FUN! ;-)
well guys anybody want to play? heheh
ah here is a replay from a spar i had with sj some days ago..:
-----
hey guys.. if i have the permission from u.. i would like to do a recruiting server..
-----
now..

is it okay for u?

lol mobsy you don't have to ask :*
-----
Originally Posted by acc007 View Post
A little about yourself: I am artsy. Male. Tall. Not really a hardcore kinda guy, I’ve got lots of school work, but I can almost always find time.

Why you want to join this clan: I’ve been looking for a clan for a while, and I like balanced clans.
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.): I can write quite well. I have very good english grammars and splelping. Oh, and I have a sense of humour.

I say yes to you, well cause i sended you here, you seams like a nice guys and I like you hope the other guys say yes But post replays so the other guys can see your skill.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Nov 21, 2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore

A yes from me. You seem curious about this clan. Sj brought you here, be a part of Back Flips! Tell your friends about this!

a yes from me!!! ;-)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well cool and in this week-end we should do some betting server(global) so wat do u think?

Darker, I agree, and I will help out as op. 2 op maximum or higher?
Congratz to Mobsy that got 4k from me Only because he's awesome and need He's full set
I'm not sure what's happening anymore