Toribash
oh man, lol is so fun.

i play with my bro and i get retard teams and end up playing badly.

i play alone i dominate and i get easy wins xO

wtf is wrong with the game.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Played a game with a talon. I lose top lane to a garen, I told him right at the beginning of the game that garen's silence was going to wreck me (I was Fizz) so he should go top. He didn't give a fuck and went mid.

He then tells me I should never lose a solo top lane against garen. I received no ganks from our jungle and, like I had said before, his silence wrecked me, and his passive heal made my pokes less effective. I said I pointed this out at the beginning of the game and he still decided to go mid. He then qq's at me and said he went mid because he's a hard counter to ahri because he has a silence.

The irony was not lost to me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
since when is fizz a hard counter to ahri, ahri is currently on the op side, his ultimate has too good.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
since when is fizz a hard counter to ahri, ahri is currently on the op side, his ultimate has too good.

I said the talon thought he was a hard counter to ahri.

The point of the argument though is he says that my statement of garen's silence ruining me was irrelevant, yet goes on to say his silence will wreck ahri.

And so long as you can avoid ahri's skill shots, she's average at best. And they're pretty slow to begin with.
I've been mid against two Ahri's as Fizz the past four games, and I carried my team both times. Even if the Ahri is good, as long as you know how to use Fizz's E/W/Q without taking damage, she's gone in no time.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Gragas-is-so-much-fun. :3 playing him on middle, build:

so far, no victories, but! That's not my fault. I am doing my lane good, getting usually first blood, but then top or bot is feding and bam.. Even if it goes good to the 30-40 mins, after that enemies take us out one by one, because jerks can't fucking stay in one place and teamwork.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
its tricky though cause she can hop around you and you cant do much about it,
plus that annoying taunt

That taunt is a skillshot nuke, a pretty slow one at that too. All it takes is a minion, good positioning, or even decent reaction time to avoid it.

And her ult is only available at level 6. Until then, she's definitely subpar as character, as good skillshots usually require good positioning, which can be countered by your own good positioning as well. And as soon as she hits level 6, you've hit level 6 by then as well. If she does try to engage you, you should easily be on the same level as her damage-wise, with possibly more consistency, considering she has two skillshots. So long as you avoid Charm (particularly Charm) and getting hit by both paths of the q, her damage is very limited.
graves is op

Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 8, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
graves is op

lol, 4 games. I've also won first 4 games with graves, but then matchmakingmagic, lost next ones in a spree*

For this reason I'd actually ban kass rather than firstpick him, I've played him three times on ranked and don't want anymore so that I don't lose my good opinion on him, lol.

*not denying graves is soloq monster tho

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos