Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dank View Post
flaming in english?
lucky US bastards...

if i understood russian i'm pretty sure that file would be overfilled already. i'm swedish, and the russian server is hosted in sweden, which means i'm basically playing with russians 90% of the time.
could download that server picker thing but idk.
M I N I V A N
My alt that I was trying to get silver on is somehow still Gold Nova 3.
I deranked it down to Gold Nova 1, and then ranked up to Gold Nova 3 after the updated rank system. :/

I usually play with someone that is Silver Elite, and she's not that great at the game but I'd rather play the game with friends that are bad, than alone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I got on my alt right after the rank shift and lost 3 games in a row and deranked each game. It was great. Pretty sure I'm SE or SEM on my smurf.

You can add me if you want. It's "cherboiclay".
Rip I just de ranked to Gold nova 2 from MGE2 for losing 3 matches witch were close 1st one 15-13 5-4 ( My team just gave up and quit) third one was hacker related
This chat seems to be mostly about ranks and shit so lets do something else.
Do you feel like SG should be used more? Honestly its a great weapon.

PROS:

-100% armorpen = more dmg than ak if they have armor

-thanks to the scope, you win all the long range duels vs other rifles

-one kill headshot

CONS

-worse spray

-bigger price

But honestly, I'm surprised people arent using it more. It has its place and time and definitely overperforms ak in certain situations. Especially in higher ranks and pro-games, I'd like to see some hot SG action, because for some reason it isnt a thing.
Last edited by panttersin; Jan 22, 2016 at 04:13 PM.
it's my top used weapon, I fuckin love the sg man. I don't understand why it isn't used more. I didn't use it a lot on source but it feels so much stronger now.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
it's my top used weapon, I fuckin love the sg man. I don't understand why it isn't used more. I didn't use it a lot on source but it feels so much stronger now.

To be fair, even tho I always cheer for SG, I don't think Ive used it in the last 20 games or something, and even then when I've used it its been last round.

I guess its just that people are so comfortable with ak and its spray to learn a new gun.
If you can AK well, the SG is cost inefficient. Nobody cares about the extra armor pen if you can land the headshots.

If you can't consistently headshot, or struggle in long range engages, then SG makes up for it's higher cost with it's usability.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you can AK well, the SG is cost inefficient. Nobody cares about the extra armor pen if you can land the headshots.

If you can't consistently headshot, or struggle in long range engages, then SG makes up for it's higher cost with it's usability.

Well tbf, lets say in dust pit vs goose id choose SG over AK any day.
A scenario where you know youre pushing long and you know that the enemy doesnt have awp, SG would be a godsend. In situations like that Id expect SG to be played even in pro level.