2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
Yeah, cool, at least You was trying.

Hhahaha, I just read the tl;dr xD

Well, I live, at least used to, I live in the US now. But I lived in a house in the south of france, near the mediterranean. I was like 2 minutes from the beach. It was nice. Huhhh, I had dreads, I looked like a surfer, even though I was only like 11 xD

Before that, like when I was 5 I lived in Paris. I was born there. I lived in this cheap ass apartment. Then my parents decided that the place was too small, so we moved. I went back to paris last summer, and now that apartment turned into a rich neighborhood. So, it's cool. xD
Last edited by qq5ben; Feb 19, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
Sup.

I'm from Cape Dorset, Nunavut. But 3 years ago I moved to Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Currently I live in a pretty large house. 3 complete bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, Basement, upstairs, attic, etc.

My room is basicly My bed, my laptop on my desk, My T.V, my 360, walls full of posters.

In my backyard, some douchebag egged my house from the alley, but then I found him a block away and beat the shit out of him (lol). So anyways, my backyard is my inground pool, the whole backyard is fenced in. It's all concrete, no grass, which is kind of disapointing.

I have badass wi-fi that I had some of my friends mod so it downloads full HD movies in about 5 minutes, which is pretty fun for online games, etc.
Missouri, USA.

Simple one story house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Area around me, extending outward, is grassland into woodland into grassland into woodland, etc until you get to a public building.

I take my dog for a walk every day around the edge of our property.

Originally, I'm from New Mexico(up in the Rocky Mountain area). We had a big two story log house in a canyon with a big, beautiful front lawn that extended out into a road traveling through the mountains.

Our backyard had beautiful stones and foliage and extended outward into rocky hillsides with typical mountain trees. There was a pathway going down to our horse stables on the left and a long creek on the right.

I miss that...

So yeah.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Feb 19, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
Virginia Beach, U.S.

I live in a townhouse. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen with a breakfast bar, a back yard with a huge patio, a shed, and it's 2 floors. 1 room is my room aka the awesome room. It has 3 electric guitars standing against a wall, a nice computer set up that lacks a decent webcam, a bed, a dresser, and 2 lamps with lamp desks. It has a closet and an iron gym set that hangs from the door. The room across from that one aka my sisters room, is just a shithole of toys, clothes, and other messes that I don't care to give a description for. The room to the left of my room, or the game room, consists of an Xbox 360 splinter cell elite with a 250 GB hardrive, a game chair, 3 guitar hero controllers, 43 XBox 360 games, 74 old XBox games, a Nintendo 64, a Super Nintendo NES, a guitar hero drum set, two TV's and a closet. The room across from that room is my mothers room. There is a hallway that seperates the rooms, 2 on the left of it and 2 on the right of it. At the end of the hallway is a bathroom with a bathtub/shower, toilet, sink, etc. Down the stairs at the beginning of the hallway is another hallway which leads to another bathroom. Across from the landing of the stairs is the kitchen with the breakfast bar. To the left of that is the dining room. In front of that is the living room with a TV, a couch, a coffee table, a rug, etc. To the left of the living room are the 2 sliding glass doors, which leads to the patio.

POWER TO YOU IF YOU READ ALL THAT.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Why my building are such a pain in the ass to collect materials needed to finish the project?

My mansion is so cool that it haz spiderz on windows

1. View from beach - day

2. View from balcony at inside

3. View from up floor (probably roof will be there) at inside

4. Some interior screen

5. Some interior screen

6. View from balcony

7. Some interior screen

8. View from beach - night

TODO List:
- Roof, obviously
- Paintings inside as decoration
- Doors
- Better torch system
- Lamps hanging from roof
- Pillars
- Windows
- Basement
- Gate to enter the mansion (right now i am entering by 1x1 dirt tower from roof)
Middle Europe -> Hungary -> Pest county -> Szigethalom.

I live in a house with a quite big garden, a garage, a terrace, an other garage for bikes, it has a top floor also (where my granny lives). We live on the bottom floor. There are 3 rooms, a living room, a bathroom, a toilet, a kitchen, and a staircase which is going nowhere, becuase we put a wall on the top, so my granny has like an own house.

That's about it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I live in Europe in the capital of Serbia,Belgrade.
In a regular sized flat.
I think I would survive a jump from my window,gotta try it someday bro.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Guys.. Don't make me sad..
I see that clan is pretty much inactive. I remember when i had to read tons of posts in even an hour of not refreshing.. Where did that mood gone? i kinda miss it.