no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So like, guitar videos.
----

Editing in an hour or 2 with sound videos. I think I've come up with a solution.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Feb 19, 2011 at 06:14 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Yes yes, I know it's pretty crappy quality. I was playing Tornado of Souls on the first video, atleast the intro and stuff as a sound test. Second one was of me playing; thinking I had the audio problem solved, so I did an epic shred but alas found out I failed again.

EDIT: Good news, I fixed it. I'll have actual good videos with sound up later. I can't plug in my amp right now, seeing as it's 3 am.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Feb 19, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
So, where are You from guys
Maybe there is already list somewhere but here i want also to describe a bit place where You live. Your house, Your basement, Your playground - anything You can or want to

So. Let me start. I live in Poland in Szczecin, thats pretty close to the Baltic Sea so every summer i travel there and back. Tho i never was exploring mountains i really want to! But it's pretty much expensive to travel across whole my country, and i assume it would take time to drive in own car.

Something closer - my house. I live in block flat so i have kitchen, two rooms, bathroom, something like a little storage (maybe 2,5mx2,5m, maybe 3x3, no idea) and balcony - when it's summer i love to sit down there with notebook on my knees and breath clean, fresh air with just a little add of car exhaust from the street that is nearby. I also live on first floor so i can jump down without harm and just run for the bus instead of walking around my block, haha.

I have room mate - we both together work so we can own this house, i took smaller room (maybe 1m width less, not that much anyway) because i don't like big spaces.

I have desk, notebook on it (some Acer - ideal for me, as i like to watch movies when i travell) and PC. I dont have speakers - why for! I have badass Hi-Fi tower with towers (power 200w) half as me so when i turn volume up people on bus station can hear it (true fact!) I have two bookshelves without already any space left. Also - bed and my little lamp that i have for few years.

So. How about You, guys?

tl;dr describe ur live place
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
I'm from France.

i want also to describe a bit place where You live. Your house, Your basement, Your playground - anything You can or want to

Yeah, cool, at least You was trying.
U.S.

Kentucky.

5-gmt

Basic house set w/ massive Fishtank.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)