yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I took Marked1's idea into consideration and fixed the OP of this thread. I can't believe you guys didn't notice all the grammar errors.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by iTor1g0d View Post
MAIN ACC: Tor1g0d
Belt and qi: 1st Dan Black Belt with 1394 qi

GMT: GMT -5

Your Strongest Mod: AikidoBD, Wushu

Self Description: I love wibbles. I am cool. I am rich

Past Clans: Knotz - it died

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):YES

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: I currently have no textures -- im having a 100k request being done right now

And 3 of your best MP replays: im too cool for replays ( i dnt have any)

Tor1god this is why. We rejected you once.
IRC IS FUN

SO DO IT.

LET ME HELP YOU

Last edited by Hygencide; Feb 18, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
OH LOOK. A CAVE IN THE FAULT.

Maybe you can find some moar silver in it to complete my house
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
It's called a friggin sense of humour, if you guys don't have one I don't even think I would like to join, as it is a humans #1 quality.
Originally Posted by Tor1g0d View Post
It's called a friggin sense of humour, if you guys don't have one I don't even think I would like to join, as it is a humans #1 quality.

In real life, you don't include humor when applying for a job.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
You should still treat it like you're applying for a job. By doing that, I became Leader of Piratez.
Now obviously you were denied, so get out.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
You should still treat it like you're applying for a job. By doing that, I became Leader of Piratez.
Now obviously you were denied, so get out.

^
Read that.

We do love to wibbles and playing around, if you check some of the threads here you will understand. But there is times when we need to be serious too, recruiting member is an example, we can't just lower our standard and let immature people join.

Bye-bye Torigod.