Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, I've been talking a bit with the leader of another clan, Oblivion, and it sounds like they've been trying to organize and do a lot of the same things we have been, and we're hoping to try and get the two clans together for some of it. Things like Yugioh games and D&D. For those of you who are interested in those things, go check them out. It should be a great way to get some more activity for those things, meet new people, all that good stuff, as well as kick up our forum activity a notch.
\o/
I don't suppose there's still time to jump in on this campaign here? I've been looking to get into some more D&D but it's tough to find a group to play with.
\o/
Mudskipper's app
Ign: Mudskipper

Belt: Black Belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings:
None

Past clans and why you left them:
Nexus for about two minutes before they kicked everyone due to those who qualified being "unfit"

Anyone you know in this clan:
Tool (briefly) Hammer (Referrer)

Why do you want us:
I feel that training has its most potential when you battle and train with individuals that you are familiar with, typically people are not afraid to criticize myself and others when needed, therefore, in the long run benefit me much more than a standard match up.

Why should we want you: I hope to at some point benefit the clans community in some shape or form for the better, I meet your clans base line acceptance, and would appreciate a chance to demonstrate my worth.

Why we should accept you: Looking for a group that I feel I can benefit from playing with, I hope that the individuals in the clan can benefit my style of fighting and help me with my flaws and I hope to at some point help someone if they should need it.

Best and Worst mods:
Best: Aikidobigdojo/Technique --Worst: Twin swords/Jousting

One or two paragraphs about yourself:
I started playing Toribash nearly 3 years ago when a friend of mine introduced me to the game, although it was extremely difficult to pick up, once my basics were established the game yielded much more fun that I had anticipated it having to begin with. I soon found out that you could customize the way your Tori looked and cycled through a variety of different looks before I came to my current and favorite skin, in which I have taken up a mud kip looking appearance. It had been recommended primarily due to my name (although it was meant to be mud skipper) being similar to that of mud kip. After nearly a year of rejecting the idea, I finally tried and its stuck since.
My primary game mode is technique due to the fact that it allows for much more intellect when fighting, although you can be dq'd due to floor touch, it has to be for exactly 3 seconds, which allow for not only minor slip ups, but permit intense turn arounds that would not normally happen in scenarios experienced in Aikido Big dojo. While second, I find it the most valuable game mode due to the fact that nearly all gambling/bet servers are run through this gamemode.

Your user card:

3 replays: (Although I dont not posses the ability to record/post replays, I would greatly appreciate the chance to demonstrate first hand my ability at some point before/after your decision)
The first session was yesterday, so you may join, if you wish.

The next session will be held at this time. If you are able to participate, be sure to prepare your character sheet according to the guidelines specified in the first post, and PM me.

If you need any assistance during the character creation process, feel free to post here; we will be able to explain most of what you need to know.
Skype Names
If you aren't in our Skype Group yet, and we've invited you to be part of the chatter, post your names here and we shall add you.

All Zone members, feel free to do so.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Hello Zone! I am one of the leaders of Oblivion. I would first of all like to thank you for accepting our clan alliance.

After reading your thread, I see some of you have been meaning to try on D&D, Yu Gi Oh, and NeverWinter, as well as interesting topics to be discussed every week. In Oblivion, we've actually started on most of those. We've had 2 D&D games over Skype, and now attempting a third over a website.

As clan allies, if you are interested, we'd love to include you in our clan activities, and share our forum with you to maintain organized discussions. Luckymonkey is free to start his thread on Interesting Topic of the Week.

It seems that we're very lucky to find another clan with similar interests as us. Our events are properly organized, although there have been times where we didn't have the personnel to see them through. Hopefully, that will change, if Zone wishes.

Here is our D&D Thread.

Here is the start of our Yu Gi Oh thread, cancelled because of interests in D&D and not enough people to see it through. Here is where it was first discussed.

Much of our activity and discussion is over Skype. For all of you interested in working together, post your Skype names here.

Thank you very much, and we hope to meet all of you!
Last edited by Vradomor; Sep 29, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Apparently uncancelled.

I've decided to omit the use of custom cards, as it would greatly overcomplicate matters.
Alright, that's an amazing idea, i love that we're merging together clan activities in a form of allience, although i don't think i have the authority to decide the topic of the week, i think it'd be better if someone like Dyrisk did it. It's nice to see things are getting a lot more organized arround here :')
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
Ign: Mudskipper

Belt: Black Belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings:
None

Past clans and why you left them:
Nexus for about two minutes before they kicked everyone due to those who qualified being "unfit"

Anyone you know in this clan:
Tool (briefly) Hammer (Referrer)

Why do you want us:
I feel that training has its most potential when you battle and train with individuals that you are familiar with, typically people are not afraid to criticize myself and others when needed, therefore, in the long run benefit me much more than a standard match up.

Why should we want you: I hope to at some point benefit the clans community in some shape or form for the better, I meet your clans base line acceptance, and would appreciate a chance to demonstrate my worth.

Why we should accept you: Looking for a group that I feel I can benefit from playing with, I hope that the individuals in the clan can benefit my style of fighting and help me with my flaws and I hope to at some point help someone if they should need it.

Best and Worst mods:
Best: Aikidobigdojo/Technique --Worst: Twin swords/Jousting

One or two paragraphs about yourself:
I started playing Toribash nearly 3 years ago when a friend of mine introduced me to the game, although it was extremely difficult to pick up, once my basics were established the game yielded much more fun that I had anticipated it having to begin with. I soon found out that you could customize the way your Tori looked and cycled through a variety of different looks before I came to my current and favorite skin, in which I have taken up a mud kip looking appearance. It had been recommended primarily due to my name (although it was meant to be mud skipper) being similar to that of mud kip. After nearly a year of rejecting the idea, I finally tried and its stuck since.
My primary game mode is technique due to the fact that it allows for much more intellect when fighting, although you can be dq'd due to floor touch, it has to be for exactly 3 seconds, which allow for not only minor slip ups, but permit intense turn arounds that would not normally happen in scenarios experienced in Aikido Big dojo. While second, I find it the most valuable game mode due to the fact that nearly all gambling/bet servers are run through this gamemode.

Your user card:

3 replays: (Although I dont not posses the ability to record/post replays, I would greatly appreciate the chance to demonstrate first hand my ability at some point before/after your decision)

Your application was excellent, it's a yes for me.
----------------
Edit: I did notice something upon looking at your join date. In your application you had said you have been playing for three years, while your join date is just last year. I shall remain neutral upon this app until further answers are given.
Last edited by Gh0stSlayr; Sep 30, 2013 at 01:01 AM.