Toribash
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Is that legit?

Apparently so. Respected news outlets across the globe have also picked up on the story.

The plot thickens.
fl0w
Kind of makes me respect the anonymous group a bit more. Not that I despised them or anything like that prior to this breaking news.
#Triggered
Congratulations, lil-kitty.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Does anyone play games on steam? :3 I'm up for some games.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I got steam.
and, wow, Hi ImmortalPig.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
NEKO PULLING ALL THE STRINGS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Didn't know that fl0w is now a forum active clan. But why not, it's not bad thing.
- made in Indonesia

:P I always liked fl0w clan because of all the cool people like snake, bojan, deprav, vodka, raiken, neko, smog, etc, so I figured even though this clan doesn't seem to be active and I never played wushu, it should be ok to join XD

My steam is g_o_r_m_a_n if anyone wants to play some games. I'm Aussie though so can't really play CS or anything ping reliant...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff