9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
Fuck once again. Grayve quit, right when he became the leader. Out of courtesy, he should have posted bout himself quitting.
Sorry for sort of flaming. It just seems that nothing goes right in this clan.

Uberis, I am happy with you being a leader. After all, you have my word that I believe you are quite trustworthy and reliable person. The question is, can you handle being a captain while diligently updating the bank?

I can handle doing both jobs. I'm a little inactive because of the project week. It ends tomorrow so I'll be active as much as I can next week.
This is a busy week.

Thursday - I'm presenting my project. And after the presentation I'm going to have a party with my friends at my house.

Friday - It's a free school day for me but I'm going to participate in sport's day in my school. then I'm going to cinema with my friends. Then going to breakdance training.

Saturday - 3 hours long breakdance training. And the rest of the day is free for me. Going to rest and stuff.

Sunday - Shitloads of homework.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
For me it's pretty much the same as Uberis, but I've been here a hell of a lot of time.
I do love it though how we have him come back to our clan, insta-leader him, he quits and appoints somebody else for leader after about a week and a half of being here.

As for your mod powers sicks, I'll just use Rift's if I feel like it, for now.

Another point from that, cole, get on Skype and give me your password again. (I wont reply though because I'm going to bed)

It just that I've become a mod for a very long time, everyone has the same chance of becoming a mod so I think its time for other to at least try what it feels to be a mod.
Theres an HD pack...

My computer starts lagging bawls when I play nowadays >:U

I removed my mods but it still does, the previous version always worked fast.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
I played with all HD packs (128x128+) and i didn't stayed to much with them.

Here's example screen of HD pack i was using lately. It's cool but a bit to dark Torches doesn't give enough light because of dark textures. I am thinking of editing some for myself.