Toribash
ynvaser gets a yes from personality

1/3
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Well, hey there, I'm here to apply n stuffs.

I'm David, an 18 years old Hungarian university student, and fellow Toribash player. I started playing TB a bit more than 3 years ago, when I found a link to it on a site about physics-related games. I became instantly hooked, and I've been continuously playing since then. I had two significant clans (I had another but that was a sad attempt at an own clan). I started in Death Plague, which I stayed at during most of my "career". I was the co-leader and acting leader for a long time, but eventually I grew tired of the inactivity and the degrading member base. So after that, I left and joined fl0w, which I was a part of for a few months, and was forced to leave due to a disagreement between me and one of the senior members.
I'm not much of a lone wolf, and I like to be a part of something bigger (I've never been clanless for long during my time here). I'm also loyal and willing to do my part in making the community I'm a part of better.

I'm a 5th dan black belt. I'm mainly a wushu fanatic, but I like to play other mods aswell. I can play on an acceptable level in any mod, I think.

I'm a part of OLDA and TeamWushu, albeit I'm not forum active at OLDA.

I have an alt named "ynvaser7", but it serves no purpose. I messed up my registration the first time, but I managed to solve it, so I'm using my original account now (this one). I was infracted three times so far for minor things.

I'm a half-decent graphics artist. I have a pretty good understanding of computers. I'm also a pretty good student.
Example of graphics work:
A set I made: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358607
(I could show you some other stuff, too, but that would require some effort on my part since I've recently built a new computer, and my old HDD is incompatible with my new PC.)

I've included some old replays of mine I found on the forums below.

Well, that's all, I hope it wasn't too long. I felt like writing a bit ;P

decent app, one of the better ones we have seen in a while but i see you didnt read the front page... you have NN but no CC
Hey Im a 3rd dan black belt my names mike im 16 I have been playing toribash since it came out I have only been banned once for spam I am great at all mods but I would say my best mod is probably lenshu. I have been in 3 different clans reflexz,ethr,tbgods I am very active on the forum I have very good replays for the clan I am also good at making videos for the clan. I have a 603 rank ''last time I checked'' so I think thats what it is. And I nice to clan members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

ynvaser, good job

prongy, you didn't read the first post.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Laser, let's keep these posts to a minimum in stickied thread please ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i have 1 questions more can i joining this clan but im cant quiting from this clan but im wanna joining this clan but what im must do?
M e H
.elizviel
Name: AZERI Rayane (rannane in the game)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Parkour and running
Clan History: critical-hit,Spintoris and Fr_Death
Reason For applying: I was asked to by Teague and I think this clan is cool
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.":yes
"I have a black blue or higher andpost 100+":no I have 16
2 Multilayer Replays: How do you show them?
iI'M FRENCH(bad english):3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
Originally Posted by rannane View Post
Name: AZERI Rayane (rannane in the game)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Parkour and running
Clan History: critical-hit,Spintoris and Fr_Death
Reason For applying: I was asked to by Teague and I think this clan is cool
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.":yes
"I have a black blue or higher andpost 100+":no I have 16
2 Multilayer Replays: How do you show them?

No, you have 12 (When I posted this)

Also, you didn't read the front page.

You're also in a clan.

Along with all that, no.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.