View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

been a long time since posting again, but here it goes
Sahee- for he is just chill to be around and discuss with about many things including clan stuff and so on, and ingame, i can learn a lot from him...
Starzz- since we've been looking at eachothers replays and trying to edit them, also because i inspired him to do 50 frame replays ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v
1st: Sah's moves melts my heart xD rly super
and finally starzz, i like his way of playing with the uke in his replays
But why's the rum gone? :v
RAWR failure alert failure alert (yes I know that failure causes failure in an intense failure way, this is no way abusing the failing system which causes substitution of fail)

You failed to fail the rule reading of failure... FAILLLLLLL

All joking aside, reasons plox
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
RAWR I am a furryure alert I am a furryure alert (yes I know that I am a furryure causes I am a furryure in an intense I am a furryure way, this is no way abusing the I am a furrying system which causes substitution of I am a furry)

You I am a furryed to I am a furry the rule reading of I am a furryure... I am a furryLLLLLL

All joking aside, reasons plox

Wait, what? :P
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Omegee Superstar stop confusing meh =(
Last edited by donkor; Aug 14, 2008 at 12:54 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Sahee: Do I need to explain why? =P
And... Maldiluna: Because he's a great Wushu fighter, what else xP

But whole RA pwns :}
SAHEE of course ! he can kick your ass while reading is mails , and even if he happens to loose, he makes it with style.
When you talk about wushu, there's sahee first, alphaers, then the rest of us, poor mortals