Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
so since the thread shut down I ranked down to SEM, then back to GN1 and now I'm GN2. also i got some stattrak weps, yay.

how about you guys

what were you before? i was mge and haven't played since 3 months ago
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
i had just gotten the game so i placed gn1, then went SEM after the changes, now i'm GN2 but i've won like my last ten games so i'm hoping i'll rank up again
I got MGE Last night :> And unboxed a few cases (Chroma 2 & Huntsman) Got nothin but I got the best skin in the game! A negev yay Has anyone had good luck now a days?
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
trying to rank up in gn rn. currently gn3, and currently considering giving up on the game. people in silver listened to callouts, as well as called out areas. silver wasn't filled with smurfs who cant play on their skill level, and therefore have to ruin the experience for lower skill leveled people. silver was fun (a pain in the ass to get out of, but i managed since we basically won every game, with me having most mvp's each game.), unlike gn.

nova is pretty cancer. maybe we can get a group going. I'm NA east coast
yo KitFox I could play with you this weekend if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dscigs/ - Main
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dscogs/ - Smurf

Speaking of which, everything LEM+ is garbage, I swear I didn't play a single match this weekend where someone on my team or the other team wasn't fishy af. It's honestly just boring, I much prefer 10 mans atm, gonna see if I can get ESEA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Deranked to silver elite while playing with some friends, but I am going to go all serious and try to get out of silver once my 7 day is over (lmao). I want to get my mg2 rank back from pre derank update

(im)

MGE, I'll play with anyone, on any map. NA-East

Moved from LEM to MGE since the patch, but have stabilized there. Also, you guys hear about FaZe picking up Ex-Gamers2? And Team Secret in talks with Ex-Titan?
Last edited by NotShadow; Jan 21, 2016 at 02:37 AM.