Toribash
Well guys Oh.. sorry and girls!, Flip is like a phoenix It dies and then raises from it's own ask and get new born and I'm thinking off opening a recruitment server but i need more flip members there! so GET YOUR ASS INGAME!

And mata if you wan't a new avatar just tell me ;)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Nah, remember in the red text of the clan home page that it included "DOWNRIGHT MURDERERS."? I wanted to add something more specific to it like "Downright Back Flippers" and Mata, I agree with elite added. Maybe like [ELITE BACK FLIPPERS] can be the tag name for it. You guys know when there is a name then the clan name after? We should do that!

Example: RSO[K]SparChar I saw it in the Toribash replay showcase when his username was like that.
-----
And Mata, your other avatar you put on? Was that really you? Because if it was, I'D REPLACE OLIVIA WITH YOU! Nah I'm just kidding I just wanna know. Btw you still didn't answer my question when xMystx was your boyfriend. Haha!

No, [Flip] tag is the best i mean, people like small nice names, and back flippers reminds me of snorkelling flippers xD (ignore my signature illl edit it)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Nah yon don't need to change it man I just wanted to ask
-----
Snorkeling flippers wtf xD
-----
Oh btw good morning guys
-----
DARKER DARKER I FORGOT, THE REPLAY I POSTED WHEN I SPARRED WITH DARK, THE ONE CALLED REALISTIC SPAR. ITS IN MY ATTACHMENTS, DAMN I FORGOT.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 21, 2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
oh just readed the previous page and i see
-we need new vid
-we need a more member an Sj say we should open a recruitment server and a new recruiter :o
Maybe like [ELITE BACK FLIPPERS] can be the tag name for it. You guys know when there is a name then the clan name after? We should do that!

Example: RSO[K]SparChar I saw it in the Toribash replay showcase when his username was like that.

wat u mean to change or tag to [ELITE BACK FLIPPERS]? sry but its a bad idea man
This clan may not be official, but we need to know how to get this clan alive. Make those haters change their minds and get back to Flip! By the way, Skullz, the clan made by LoayMedHat, has a shitload of members, like 40? That's a record for the clan having the most members for Toribash 2013!!! Well, I'm hoping we get a "lot" of members.

nam never beggin ppl to join us they have their own idea,choice
and 40member omg dats alot but number of member is not very important
DARKER DARKER I FORGOT, THE REPLAY I POSTED WHEN I SPARRED WITH DARK, THE ONE CALLED REALISTIC SPAR. ITS IN MY ATTACHMENTS, DAMN I FORGOT.

can u reuploat it pls?
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 21, 2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Sure.
-----
Here it is.
Attached Files
realistic spar.rpl (695.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 21, 2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well devil u need to get better with your move but...

But what?
-----
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLvId3R...VXEVaY6-3PY5F7

This is SOO funny XD
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 21, 2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol I love wwe bro and thanks for getting me as a recruiter!