Toribash
Also check the new topic I introduced in my previous post
-----
Guys just found out that i Mat only shitposts here, look http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=10 Thats totally not a shit post
-----
We will give a warning to those who shit post from now on, after a few of them they will get kicked, we need seious posts till we are official
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 11, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
-----
Guys just found out that i Mat only shitposts here, look http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=10 Thats totally not a shit post
-----
We will give a warning to those who shit post from now on, after a few of them they will get kicked, we need seious posts till we are official

Nice, the new topic is about the new rule.

3 warnings per month? each month we can reset the warnings.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
And what's gonna happen after we get the 3 warnings and shitpost again?
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
-----
-----

I shitpost here because Im not getting infracted... lol.
Also I actually have something to say in that thread, unlike some thread..
Seriously guys, you didn't even apply for official, let's be a little tolerant till you apply, onsola gg okno
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 12, 2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
And what's gonna happen after we get the 3 warnings and shitpost again?
-----

I shitpost here because Im not getting infracted... lol.
Also I actually have something to say in that thread, unlike some thread..
Seriously guys, you didn't even apply for official, let's be a little tolerant till you apply, onsola gg okno

No.

We need be a serious clan for now. And, if you get 3 warnings in 1 month you will get kicked. You may join again after 1 month, and if you get infracted again, you
will be banned.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
i was the one who was trying to persuade you all for being serious, , so thanks for taking this into action now guys.

I have a topic; should we be concerned about clam wars or our rank, or should clam wars just be a past-time for us? Yes or No? Why? Why not? Discuss

EDIT: Put the rules about the shitposting on first post
edit 2: congats us for getting accepted into the event event! what did they say, onsola?

also, let's rather do the voting here instead on the social group. Since some members aren't really active in there.(me)
Last edited by Lust; Nov 12, 2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
clan* wars should be of utmost importance next to becoming official. We can't forever just be a forum based clan, can we.

And also arakata when we get official i will shitpost a lot. then you can't say anythin' to me, can you ^^okno
Uhuh, you can go triggerhappy with shitposting if we do get official, bby

We aren't really a forum-based clan, although we look like one but we are a sparring clan. "MARTIAL ARTS Uncontested," after all. although i agree with this
Originally Posted by iMatrx
clam wars should be of utmost importance

CLAM
YAY FOR CLAM WARS.

I never said we weren't a forum based clan, I said, we don't do much wars and we don't really stand in terms of rank. In activity we are the masters of shitposting.
-----
Also guys what was the name of the movie you most recently watched?
-----
I also think we should do a thing in recruitment where
3 no's = denied
3 yes's = accepted?

if it's an equal number of yesses and no's we should just tell them to apply again,
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 12, 2015 at 01:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Uhm, i haven't watched a movie recently, but we watched The Terminal a few days ago.
That's what i have in mind with the recruitment, too. But after an equal amount of yes'es and no'es the applicant will have to apply 7 days after the last application he made