Toribash
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post

First replay was pretty good, good dismembers with good movements.

Didn't care for the second replay didn't like it at all, probably just me but I thought that the movements were really funky at times.

Third replay was more or less the same as the second replay, albeit it had some nice dm's but was pretty messy at times.

I'm neutral for this one, kinda leaning towards a yes though.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
im not sure if i can do this but i'll leave another replay here to maybe help with your decision

if not then im sorry just ignore this
Attached Files
off a couple sake shots.rpl (297.8 KB, 41 views)
Nah that's fine.

Alright last one was good, displayed most of what I was looking for. So a yes from me.

You're in man congrats!

nah you banned, you should know better than that.

never getting in ormo I'm afraid.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 9, 2015 at 04:54 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I have seen all those openers before but I've never seen you anywhere at all Shiro. Do you have an alt?
Last edited by Spirals; Oct 6, 2015 at 01:40 AM.
Ugh,its me again. I'm applying again hoping to get in. Look at my replays.
Attached Files
xX Mr. Dickens XX V3.rpl (173.6 KB, 3 views)
xX Mr.Dickens Xx V4.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
Class M - Long Time No See.rpl (190.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sdsman; Oct 6, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Hey this is my first application to ORMO(first of many)
Hope you enjoy :d
if i did something wrong or it didnt look realistic enough please tell me so i can get better for next time

Starburst took me about 45-60 minutes, and i did it today.
Durka took me about 90 minutes and it's pretty old(a week at most)

If i dont get into ORMO now ill spend another month or two training for next time
Attached Files
[T] Starburst.rpl (146.0 KB, 13 views)
[T] Durka.rpl (142.4 KB, 12 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
@sdsman

Please post only at least three replays. Remove one and I'll edit this post.

Oh, didn't realize it hadn't a month yet. Sorry.

@Kirito

I feel like you need to work on your movement, and by extension, your momentum. You have a good idea on how to get air, and an idea of how to land on your feet.

Also, perhaps you can have some other replaymaking skills?

The more well-rounded you are, the better replaymaker you'll be.

also, maybe work longer on replays? it won't hurt to look back at what you have done so far mid-replay too.
Last edited by Tsuion; Oct 6, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post

CnC

Ive only just started tricking recently and im not good at running very far so i cant spar and im not really good and doing precision hits as of right now, I can try working on parkour and madmans later on I just want to get good at tricking before i move onto more stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.