3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Leadership.
Hey, guys as you've probably noticed I've been neglecting this board a fair amount in the last few weeks. Some of you might have noticed the work I've been doing in the community, this is the main reason for my inactivity.

This work is not going to be slowing down, in fact the opposite. So I'm going to give a leadership position to Dirtnapp, which is the main reason I've decided he isn't allowed to leave Toribash. ;)

I am not deserting you, at all. I'll still be here. I'll check the board whenever I get a chance and I'm just a PM away if you guys need anything.

I would like you all to carry on our member search, with Dirtnapp having the power to accept/decline members. Although I may check and disagree with any member decisions made.

I'll speak to a clan admin, and have Crux's mod powers transferred over to Dirtnapp when I get a chance.

Thanks guys.
Dirtnapp with mod privileges?

RUN.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
This is New?
Righty Since ive been given leadership. Im gonna try Bring back Raid. Like we have been for Ages? Anyways, im giving anyone rights to send a player from ingame or the forums to our joining thread and i want you all to fucking try. And to make this a bit more interresting, each member who directs a recruit here will earn themself. Duh dir a dahhhhhh! 10k For each player. Make sure to make your player say you directed them here to claim your credits.