Toribash
Um....... can i join clan CBK ? i am a black belt , and i am almost 2 DAN , so can i join ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if youre on now come to the CBK server

EDIT:a total yes for pancake from me

EDIT2: well reimingz is a yes for his skills, but a maybe for his attitude ingame.
he didn't swear or complaint but he seemed to be a bit confused, and misanthropic to the other people. maybe it was only my fault though
Sounds good when will i know if im in or not?

try to catch MBK in the IRC to make all clear, and try to have some other members who approve you, even if i think MBK will let you in anyways
ok , still am i in ?

to make things clear only if i approved you it doesn't mean that i represent the entire clan and also i'm no recruiter.
the CBK testing system isn't that hard to understand: you fight members, members post their opininons about you here, if you have enough positive feedbacks you get in.
i think i already mentioned all that in the torichat
Last edited by Ghiro; Feb 20, 2008 at 06:21 PM.
pancake, unless someone posts a good "no" reason here within the next 24 hours, you're in.

ReymingZ, find me ingame some time, or find other CBK members. All I have to judge you on right now is your grammar, and it's not too impressive >.> Obviously your skill must outweigh your grammar, or Ghiro wouldn't be giving a yes, but I have yet to see that for myself, as does everyone else here.
Sounds good to me thanks for the quick update, and does the clan have an official symbol or logo or anything?