Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i dont's know man i gotta go with KROOK on this because this clan is not just about in game capabilities its about your personality to and he doesent seem to do it for me ...so its gotta be a NO from me man sorry....
ooops,,,, i think in these two days that i didnt go on this forums happened so many things

good that our clan is getting better and better

so welcome every one new
well i dont really think ur in man u have had 2 NO's and only one YES so far so i dont know man you will have to ask KROOK or wiirus on this one man but you need four yes's to get in soo i dont know...
Well as far as I know wiirus isnt the 2nd leader lol.
But he PMed me asking for more of a chance. For sry but I dont give second chances and no matter how much you "admire" our clan, as we weren't your first choice it tells me that you dont actually want to be here. So no. I wont be changing my mind.
naa man this clan is not really about the in game things its just about your personality and how you are active on forums and how much people like you...and we..dont really like you as KROOK said this is like your third clan choice which shows something not very..good
for me, it is a...............nothing

I think kene is actually neutral, like, he insn't good, but he isn't bad

I don't really care if he joins or not
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
soz kene i really dont think your in the clan now dude....i will add a poll to this thread okay..you have to get 4 yes's to get in the clan.....
soz to double post but i cannot make a poll to this thread because i dont own it so somone make a poll if kene can join please
No polls will sort this I said No. You give a verdict now Wannin. Im not letting him join so you can say yes or no to him.