Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I just had the perfect app and I pressed a button and now I have to start this all over again. Now this app will be shorter since I can't remember anything I put in the app due to my memory span being 20x of a fish.

My name is Ninjakid57, and I live in the US (GMT -6). I joined Toribash back in August of 2012, and I haven't played Toribash for a while. I don't remember much for a reason, so I'll need some help getting back on my feet, even though we all start off on them. Since it's summer break, I'll be a lot more active in game and on the forums. From a rating, I'd say it'd be an 8 on the forums, but a 5 in game. Since I'm from the US, I'd write things like dd/mm/yyyy (if that's needed to be put in there). My previous clan was El_S, but since we were all dead, I left in search of a better clan. I've tried apping for other clans, but since they were freeform and I stink at those, I was rejected. Hopefully, you'll accept me in this clan as a member. There are a few people I know in this clan like Moop (we're tk buddies), and rainboweye (pro at Minibash). What I'd offer to the clan is another tk player, another member, and someone to talk to. Some mods I'm good at are aikido mods, and tk mods. If you need to contact me, my skype is fluttershy578, and my steam is ninjakid57.

Now to hope I did good..

Oh, and I can't record myself dancing since my webcam is broken and I don't know how to upload anything from my phone to here, so I'll do the second option.
Poetry of Skul
I don't know
about the guy
and I don't want him to come near me.
I don't know why
i'd say that about the guy,
and me can rhyme with three.

Did I do good?
Last edited by avenue; Jun 13, 2015 at 02:24 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Ok someone needs to tell me if skul ever publicly expressed his love for poetry anywhere, because if the answer is no, I'ma stab the next applicant who does.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Poetry of Skul
I don't know
about the guy
and I don't want him to come near me.
I don't know why
i'd say that about the guy,
and me can rhyme with three.

I've seen better. Far better. Like kradox creaming into Liaxo's ass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Does anyone remember that time liaxo was a killjoy? Yeah me too, that guys a dick <3

Im giving a massive vote in favour if anyone can create poetry about liaxo and beimg a killjoy, only using the letters available in "liaxo's a dick and the biggest killjoy in Parrot"

Also hi liaxo <3
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

Good things to include = videos of yourself dancing, poetry about SkulFuk

Yeh you can go ahead and blame me for all the poetry sorry not sorry
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
DAMN YOU
-----
Thats why they call me Liam "The Sneak" Liaxovski
Last edited by liaxo; Jun 13, 2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It left us with a great fear of gays
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
It has been there since the origin of the quote (previously just the snake.gif)
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Now hover your mouse on my signature

I don't say it but, I do that every time I see a post by you. Ever since the dancing santa was there. Remember the dancing santa ?

Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
.... and rainboweye (pro at Minibash).....

Wut ? Who ? Me ? I get this compliment a lot from people in-game. Lol I'm glad my challenges there are still kicking ass.

Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
It has been there since the origin of the quote (previously just the snake.gif)

The snake sucked more than the current one. I want to see the dancing santa again.