Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha well yesterday I finally got my Silver Elite Master rank back so suck it.. <3
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DMau5 View Post
I remember when I was bad

1v1 me dust2 awp only m8 ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I've been playing it for almost 2 weeks now and the thing that bugs me the most is the fact that there is no clear indicator of when you'll get promoted. I've won 35 comptetitive games so far and I'm sitting at Silver 4, in which I've won 5 particularly hard games in a row.

Anyways, I'm playing it pretty actively and I plan to continue doing so.
Add me on the list whenever you have the time
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001202240/
Here's how it works for me, WLWWLWWW, LLWWLWWW, LLLWWWWWW (possibly 7), WLWLWLWWW, if you can manage to get 3 wins in a row you're really in the clear. It usually takes around 3-5 wins above a loss to rank up. Keep that in mind. I've stuck to this ideal and it really helped me rank up, got me hyped for my 3rd or 4th win in a row, caused me to play better and rank up when I did.
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
if you just practice, you won't have to be scared to be a baddie
my alt is getting placed with GN3s+ and it's unranked
please elo, stop
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by DMau5 View Post
Here's how it works for me, WLWWLWWW, LLWWLWWW, LLLWWWWWW (possibly 7), WLWLWLWWW, if you can manage to get 3 wins in a row you're really in the clear. It usually takes around 3-5 wins above a loss to rank up. Keep that in mind. I've stuck to this ideal and it really helped me rank up, got me hyped for my 3rd or 4th win in a row, caused me to play better and rank up when I did.

For me it's always WLWLWLWLWLWLWLWLWL help me :c
:D
Has anyone gotten an ESL Cologne case yet? I've yet to get a drop and I've watched every game :c