Toribash
JuanlXk's Rocketboii - Denied (Make a new post with your replays, not add them to your current post)
gekiz00 Kip-Up - Denied
Ciulerson2 Aerial Switch - Denied
AlphanowGD Cheat720 Twist - Denied
iFred Rocketboii - Accepted
Cellulite Feilong Cross - Denied

All accepted tricks will be added on 3/6/15(m/d/y).
Last edited by Chilledon; Mar 5, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
JuanlXk's Rocketboii - Denied (Make a new post with your replays, not add them to your current post)
gekiz00 Kip-Up - Denied
Ciulerson2 Aerial Switch - Denied
AlphanowGD Cheat720 Twist - Denied
iFred Rocketboii - Accepted
Cellulite Feilong Cross - Accepted

All accepted tricks will be added on 3/2/15(m/d/y).

Um was my x out accepted?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
"When doing the Rocketboii variation the legs are kicked into the pike position but only one arm grabs the leg on the opposite side of the body."

Do you see that m8? That's a quote from the description of the rocketboii, you can see it for yourself.
In that replay I don't see his hand grabbing his opposite leg, and in mine I did.

You probably didn't look at iFred's replay (nothing against him) with enough attention to notice that the trick was wrong, you just read his name on a replay and accepted it without thinking on how it looked. I even asked you for CnC and you couldn't even tell me what was wrong with my replay.

That's honestly pretty pathetic, don't be a dick.
Last edited by JuaniXk; Mar 2, 2015 at 01:28 AM.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk;
You probably didn't look at iFred's replay (nothing against him) with enough attention to notice that the trick was wrong, you just read his name on a replay and accepted it without thinking on how it looked. I even asked you for CnC and you couldn't even tell me what was wrong with my replay.

You think only I decide what gets in?
There were multiple people who said yes to him so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Originally Posted by JuaniXk;
I even asked you for CnC and you couldn't even tell me what was wrong with my replay.

I don't really deal with that CnC stuff, if you need that, ask pr1vat3.
-----
Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
Um was my x out accepted?

No, we decided the current one was better, sorry.
Last edited by Chilledon; Mar 2, 2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
"When doing the Rocketboii variation the legs are kicked into the pike position but only one arm grabs the leg on the opposite side of the body."

Do you see that m8? That's a quote from the description of the rocketboii, you can see it for yourself.
In that replay I don't see his hand grabbing his opposite leg, and in mine I did.

There was a mix-up with the votes so a couple tricks are being revisited.
As far as your concerns go, I definitely get where you're coming from, even as a member of the council. At times it can appear as though there's favoritism/clan bias going on. In the case of fred's rocketboii we're asking that he fix it before comparing to yours, as a couple of the people who voted were unaware of its invalidity.
However, you have to be aware (and this goes for anyone with similar concerns) that there is a due process when it comes to voting on these tricks. We have rules regarding votes, so it can't be just 2 people adding/denying tricks. We cannot, however, regulate the judges' reasons when it comes to voting. I would hope, as a judge myself, that the other judges vote with honest intentions and try to keep the organization fair and unbiased.
One way that you can help keep this organization fair and unbiased is by telling as many other people about it as you can. The more people who get tricks in, the more the council expands and the less it can appear corrupt or favoritist. Although it may not seem like it, we are on your side.
As far as your concerns with cnc go, please be aware that this isn't a place to ask for it. If you feel like you need a reason for a trick's denial, try sending a pm to one of the judges OR make a replay thread. For example, I'm always happy to cnc people's replays, but it has to happen in an appropriate place.
I hope that this clears up some of your concerns.
ORMO|Retired
2 questions.

First, why do you say you're on my side when iFred's replay got in and not mine?

And second, I thought maybe CnC on what was wrong with the tricks could help me make the tricks better and maybe get one added to the tricktionary.

I see how things are now. Thanks.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
By "your side" he meant the people that submit tricks in general.
As for why yours got picked over his, we just felt like it flowed better in general and it wasn't as held up. but hey, you can keep trying ;)
Yeah I meant we're on the side of the submitters. Also I didn't personally vote on Fred's rocketboii, which is why we're revisiting it. Like I said, it was a small mix-up within the council.
ORMO|Retired