Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
Gonna try to raise my activity a little.
Got some free time today to play some toribash and maybe tomorrow, it depends on how things will go with this girl I met.
She is a real religious tip and wants me to go to church with her tomorrow, probably thinks she can cure the atheism out of me.

That's like the same case with me..

2 women lectured me on how I'm lost without Christ guiding me.
And how is it going for you?

I am kind of in trouble now, she was debating the origin of Santa and why she is not allowed to participate in that holiday with a friend of ours with a different religion when all of the sudden they ended up arguing about whose version of god is more real.
So they pretty much force me in to the argument to take a side, so I decided to go the diplomatic way and stay neutral by telling them that her imaginary friend is just as real as his imaginary friend.
Now she is angry at me.
Haha, my whole family is Christian, tell them that and they will all be offended XD
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
We can do that, maybe on Christmas.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Desi a suggest, just be a monk go buddha and you will reach nirvana and released from all eartly... Nah dont do that, im baptist and i refuse to preach to people and force a religion onto people.
Wombo Combooooooo
Heyo, So, i've noticed that Ascend will fight Metal in TCT thing... So, yea, it'll be cool, Gl guys. :3
I've made a Thread in Metal's board, feel free to post there to find a time, k?
Originally Posted by ToriBot
You just got the Band-Aid achievement awarded
How drunk were you?!

Huh, my yesterday games...