Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im only usually around 4 EASTERN TIME. either in Novixel's betting server or a random server
But novixel said he might consider me
No hope. no cure. no problem.
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
So the subjects of today's discussions is pwns leaving and that some unknown guy saying about our unknown clan that its unknown.
How dare that guy, that I and most toribash players don't know and don't even care about his opinions, point out the obvious and say something neutral about this clan.
Lest all give him some attention and feed his ego, that will teach him!!!

haha. EXACTLY my sentiments, Desiderius. it's like you took the words from my mouth. guys, dont be affected too much by what other people say

Originally Posted by im2boss4u View Post
Name:im2boss4u_
Belt:3rd dan black belt
Country and timezone:Eastern
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 7
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): yes, i got kicked for being away to long
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):skype kirsstraley email- kristopher70@hotmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):akido, abd. twinswords
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): i can make people feel good about this clan. I like to make people feel like we are their family
Did anyone refer you here?: no, i just wanted to be in this clan because Novixel was really nice.

looks like a good application. you can try to get tested by our dominions/gatekeepers in-game.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by im2boss4u View Post
Name:im2boss4u_
Belt:3rd dan black belt
Country and timezone:Eastern
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 7
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): yes, i got kicked for being away to long
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):skype kirsstraley email- kristopher70@hotmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):akido, abd. twinswords
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): i can make people feel good about this clan. I like to make people feel like we are their family
Did anyone refer you here?: no, i just wanted to be in this clan because Novixel was really nice.

You seem to be good, Novixel told me all about you, but im gonna stay neutral till Novixel posts here and comment about you
-----
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
So the subjects of today's discussions is pwns leaving and that some unknown guy saying about our unknown clan that its unknown.
How dare that guy, that I and most toribash players don't know and don't even care about his opinions, point out the obvious and say something neutral about this clan.
Lest all give him some attention and feed his ego, that will teach him!!!

You're right bro, his opinion doesn't count anyway
-----
Originally Posted by JhonMorson View Post
Haven't been on much,cousin's house has no computers

So..you joined Nyan Squad?....k.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 16, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Rhae during the time that Jhon posted that he wasnt a member of a clan because it wasn't on his post so maybe he left a while ago, oh well if they leave they leave someone else who is better will eventually come around.
Wombo Combooooooo
Originally Posted by swiftone1 View Post
Rhae during the time that Jhon posted that he wasnt a member of a clan because it wasn't on his post so maybe he left a while ago, oh well if they leave they leave someone else who is better will eventually come around.

Yeah..you're right, maybe we'll find someone better soon.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Requested.

requested what? contact request? I didnt got any :[

also any clan war coming this day?
hi
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
requested what? contact request? I didnt got any :[

also any clan war coming this day?

Orly? Huh...will try again. Also, IDK...