Toribash
Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Hello guys!
My name is juliano and i'm 16 years old, I'm custom belt, i live in brazil and my gmt is -0.
My previous clans are Psy (If i'm not wrong), Jokers, revolution and metal, I leave because they died, also i'm not sure if metal died.
Well i got banned a few times, but nothing serious really, same to infractions.
I'm very active in forum, so i'll say 8-10, in-game 7-10, also i started to play TB in 2010.
My special skills, well, i used to be a video maker but i gave up, currently i'm working in art, i can call myself a marketer, i'm a dueller too.
That's all, as you can see i'm not so good at apps, but i tried.
~Thanks.
I suck.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Hello guys!
My name is juliano and i'm 16 years old, I'm custom belt, i live in brazil and my gmt is -0.
My previous clans are Psy (If i'm not wrong), Jokers, revolution and metal, I leave because they died, also i'm not sure if metal died.
Well i got banned a few times, but nothing serious really, same to infractions.
I'm very active in forum, so i'll say 8-10, in-game 7-10, also i started to play TB in 2010.
My special skills, well, i used to be a video maker but i gave up, currently i'm working in art, i can call myself a marketer, i'm a dueller too.
That's all, as you can see i'm not so good at apps, but i tried.
~Thanks.

1- What's your old nickname ?
2- Did you buy QI ?
3- What were the ban reasons and lenght ?
1- My old nickname was Juliano.
2- I bought 5k qi, but i asked for a refund so i can say no.
3- I don't remember it was a long time ago, but my last ban reason was ''Trying to rig a decap'' it was misunderstanding but whatever.
I suck.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
1- My old nickname was Juliano.
2- I bought 5k qi, but i asked for a refund so i can say no.
3- I don't remember it was a long time ago, but my last ban reason was ''Trying to rig a decap'' it was misunderstanding but whatever.

How long were you ban for rigging a decap?
Also,
Yes to Stubs, he seems nice.
Master of the arcane arts
i vote yes to dragon. He is good player and was active in metal. + he is in-game active.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
ViperTech invited StubsZilla to join Grim Reapers on 2014-03-29.

Actually I would say yes to Dragon. Saw em often ingame.
Check my Soundcloud ;)