Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
I'd really love to host with you guys.

Where do you live bro?

Also, if you wanna host with me, that'd be awesome. I'm good in say... 30 minutes? Get in game and wait for me if you'd be so kind.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Belt never matters to me. However, your application didn't convince me. It's a no.

^ I was a brown belt when I joined, and a second dan when I became leader. It's skill and dedication > belt.

But yeah. No.

Are we talking about this here now, cakey?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Yes Zoro, until I can get more active council members at least. Erth is active, but the only reason he has the board is cause he's a clan mod. Plus, he has alot more things to keep up with in being that and GM than helping with this. He just drops by every now and then.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Sup sup, still around.

Zoro: council at blue belt ; D

yeah, belt's not an issue, above about blue belt it doesn't matter, about blue belt just shows some degree of experience imo, but still, seriously meh.

No to Nick.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Zoro: council at blue belt ; D

You're a horrible person. And should feel bad. D:
Most people here have had atleast one previous acc or alt anyway, so belt doesn't reflect much.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris