Toribash
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
No from me.

First of all, you are still in your old clan, and I don't care if you will leave it once you got accepted (Found a post stating that in [Zero]s application thread). This also gets us to the next point, you've applied for [Zero] at around the same time as you've posted your application here. Also, I can hardly understand you.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16529&page=304

I'd just like to know, how do you find all the evidence of past applicants apply for multiple clans at once? I mean like, do go through every clan board to see if an applicant has posted there? Or do you have a special way of seeing their recent posts. O_o
We just click on an applicant's name and use the nifty "Find more posts by <applicant>" button. Only works if you have ToriPrime, though. You seem to have VIP, so it should work for you as well. Checking manually doesn't work that well
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Belt (Minimum is black):Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Its pretty good to me. I'm mostly in Lenshu tournaments, winning that TC of course
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I'm joining because someone in this clan put a bounty on me for decaping their head. Also because I run across a lot of your clan members that are really good.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : No one recommended me, I just came across a good clan I would like to join.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes, I have read your rules, and I do agree with them.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Has to be Lenshu, I have a decent rank in it.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Not really into doing anything 'special' for toribash.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): Not a single useful skill.
Previous Clans(if any):Haven't been in a clan before. I've applied for some before, but not accepted.
Favorite Forum(if any): Don't really have a favorite.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : This is my only account.
Level of forum activity(Important!): I come to the forums everyday to check on different things.
Number of Infractions: I literally have no clue how many. I don't keep count.
Attached Files
asfasd.rpl (33.0 KB, 11 views)
asfasf.rpl (51.7 KB, 5 views)
On Snaps.rpl (57.9 KB, 6 views)
Oops.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by BragoKing View Post
Belt (Minimum is black):Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Its pretty good to me. I'm mostly in Lenshu tournaments, winning that TC of course
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I'm joining because someone in this clan put a bounty on me for decaping their head. Also because I run across a lot of your clan members that are really good.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : No one recommended me, I just came across a good clan I would like to join.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes, I have read your rules, and I do agree with them.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Has to be Lenshu, I have a decent rank in it.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Not really into doing anything 'special' for toribash.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): Not a single useful skill.
Previous Clans(if any):Haven't been in a clan before. I've applied for some before, but not accepted.
Favorite Forum(if any): Don't really have a favorite.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : This is my only account.
Level of forum activity(Important!): I come to the forums everyday to check on different things.
Number of Infractions: I literally have no clue how many. I don't keep count.

I don't like number of your posts.

These replays.. Hmph.. Sucks. Sorry.

No from me. ;)
Belt (Minimum is black): 2 dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : im quite happy through the success i have been through for the past few days
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): i want to join this clan again cuz i miss being in one clan with all my friends in it
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : nobody recommended me this time
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: yes i have read it and i have agreed to follow them
Favorite/Best Official Mod: currently is runkido and running
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
Previous Clans(if any): fallen and hunter
Favorite Forum(if any): none at the moment
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): none at the moment
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : i dont have another account, this is my only one
Level of forum activity(Important!): Every single time i can gets my hand on my laptop which is practically everyday
Number of Infractions: 2
here some of my replays
Attached Files
freestyle 6.rpl (239.4 KB, 6 views)
best decap i have.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by bluepheonix; Nov 23, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
I recommended this sonovabish months ago. I'll say yes to him because he is a good boy.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Bragoking: please check your infractions, they should be in a tab on your profile page. I'd like to know what they are for. Your English spelling and grammar are great, and you seem to have taken your time filling the application form. I'm leaning toward a yes, but I really need to know more about infractions and shizzle.

Bluepheonix: English can be better, but people are likely to start bitching if I note every single mistake, so I'll ignore that for as much as I can. What are the infractions for?
Originally Posted by bluepheonix View Post
Belt (Minimum is black): 2 dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : im quite happy through the success i have been through for the past few days
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): i want to join this clan again cuz i miss being in one clan with all my friends in it
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : nobody recommended me this time
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: yes i have read it and i have agreed to follow them
Favorite/Best Official Mod: currently is runkido and running
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
Previous Clans(if any): fallen and hunter
Favorite Forum(if any): none at the moment
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): none at the moment
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : i dont have another account, this is my only one
Level of forum activity(Important!): Every single time i can gets my hand on my laptop which is practically everyday
Number of Infractions: 2
here some of my replays

So you was in [Hunters] before? Can you explain why you leaved/got kicked ? I liked your app. after all. ;) I'll check your replays later. Good luck.

2 Multiplayer and 2 Singleplayer Replays Well, one replay is missing.