Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Here's my take on it.

It's supposed to be December 21st, 2012, right? But that's on the Mayan calendar, which currently isn't being used by anyone. December 21st on one form of calendar is a completely different day on another, for example, Gregorian and Julian calendars. This date could've passed on the Gregorian calendar, or it could be 100 years from now, who knows?

Either that or they just ran out of rocks to carve.
Originally Posted by Klux View Post
I prefer we all just die now

'kay,let's start ?

*Laser38 fall on the floor he is certainly died*
French Froggy
[OFRO]
December 21st 2012 is a joke lmao.

Just because the Mayans stopped making calendars must mean its the end of the world, right? Psh. Maybe they stopped making calendars cuz they had them made for centuries ahead of them!

What I think December 21, 2012 will be. All the dumbasses and retards and apocalypse-believing shitheads are gonna shit themselves, run around and do whatever they want, people might have the audacity to go to the length of killing themselves. But nothing will happen. End of story.

Also, dubstep is music made solely on a computer with hard drops and sick synths and it gives you goosebumps whenever you listen to it. Look up these songs and you'll know what I mean (unless you're into country).

Superman - Ry Legit
Doomsday - Nero
Basshead - Bass nectar
Feels so close (Nero Dub) - Calvin Harris
Run riot - Camo & Krooked
Blood red - Feed me
Muscle Rollers - Feed me
Buzz Light Year - Ry Legit
Woody VIP - Ry Legit
We are warriors - Figure

That should be enough to get u started on dubstep lol. Have fun ;)
Sry for my activity, etc. Been busy with school. Emo I got your pm and I'll handle that soon. Anyways how's it been guys?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Sry for my activity, etc. Been busy with school. Emo I got your pm and I'll handle that soon. Anyways how's it been guys?

nice,school is in something like 20 day so it's nice.
French Froggy
[OFRO]