Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Saint what belt r u again? 10th dan?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
What happened to you guys?

and what happened to Sahee?

This place has fallen apart =/

Wtf no it hasnt.I dont really know who you are but KickAss told me you were an RA member.This place hasnt fallen apart.its just a clan doing what normal clans do,members leave and members join,not every one stays..its how a clan works,I know RA have lost some good members but we'v allso gained new members.So it would be nice if you would say stuff like "this place has fallen apart" when it hasnt..if RA had the same members when you left..it would of fallen a part and you could say that if you wanted too...but if Kickass,H4rl,nike,and the rest of the members havnt been doing what they'v been doing..it wouldnt be one of the best clans out there..and if all the clans had the same members that they'v had since you left they would all be clans that have fallen a part...
Ichigo is a co-founder of RelaxAll. One of first two RelaxAllians that I could muster after our "break up" with BloodForest .

Also, IchigoKurosaki, one love, rasta :P!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Calm down saint, I love that you feel so strongly about the clan but you really do need to lengthen your fuse.

@ichigo: I guess I'll explain some of what happened since your last activity, sahee stopped playing so he could make his own game and a bunch of members left. In a way we did fall apart a little. That said, the clan is still very much alive and growing back; our standards are still as high as they were before and our reputation as a clan hasn't faultered.

Also, may I ask if you will be getting on a little bit again, or are you just checking up on how things are going?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
so to be correct, it *had* fallen apart, but i believe thanks to reliable doods here, we're still the last ones standing ;p and who knows, maybe we'll even get better... in a way..
But why's the rum gone? :v