Toribash
maybe im gonna get some more tc this month.
probably around 200k (i dont tell u where i got them from :>)
maybe we could host a big tourney then.
Lol I was on a quest on Dragon Fable and I saw a pretty funny dialog lol.Here it is:

Me:I just cant believe we are going to try to enter the Necropolis with Zorbakīs card ID.
Artix:What is there to worry about?
Me:Well...itīs expired,for starters...and he was apparently expelled...and it has a picture of a blue moglin on it.
Artix:No problem at all,my friend!We can solve this the same way we justify all of the plot holes and bugs in the game.
Me:How do we do that?
Artix:Magic!
Me:...
Artix:There is one problem.I have not been able to figure out yet though.There are two of us...but we only have one Student ID card.
Me:Well...do you want to wait outside?
Artix:That is a joke,right?
Me:Hmm...I have an idea You know a lot about undead,right?Just follow my lead.

Doomwood:The necropolis gate

Artix(he shakes his sword): (Must...resist...urge...to...vanquish...evil!)says in his mind.
The gate keeper:Halt!Who dares to enter the necropolis!?
Me:Tis!Umm...em...Zorbak,the greatest necromancer of this land!...and my well armored minion,Artix!
*nudge*
Artix:Hmm...Oh,OHHHHHHH!Uh,Arrrrr...Eeeeeee...Ewww ww......umm...Brains?*big smile*
Gate keeper:Let me see your student ID card!
Me:Sure,sure...here ya go!
Gate keeper:You do not look like in your picture,Zorbak!
Me:Yeah,thats because of...you know...magic.
Gate keeper:Oh...well...yes...that is understandable.Wait!This Student ID card says that you have been expelled!
Me:magic.
Gate keeper:Hmm...yes...I see.That would explain it.But this card is also expired!
Me:Magic!
Gate keeper:Ah,yes.That happens all the time...Ok,you may enter.Welcome to the Necropolis,Zorbak.
Artix and me:!
Me:Thank you!Letīs go my undead minion.
Artix:Certainly...Let us just...walk right past these undead monster...Without...attacking them...even a little bit...
Me:Artix?Are you alright?
Artix:Yes...I just...Just need to...to...to RID THE WORLD OF THESE SERVANTS OF EVIL!!!ATTACK!!!
*Artix pwns the gatekeeper*
Me: Damn...hope that no one saw us.
Last edited by futurekid007; Jan 9, 2011 at 06:06 PM.