Ranking
List of auto commands!
Something like you would press a specified button like f2, then it would bring up a list of pre-entered commands. once one is clicked, it will auto type it in for you into the text/command bar, then you can edit it to how you want it, then enter it!

Quick example to further explain this script I'm wanting...

Last edited by Beta51; Jun 4, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
Stance or pose script:

A script that freezes your tori so you can get that solid pose. This would be really helpful and save replay makers a lot of time on modifiying a tori's stance thank you : ).. Also a script that stops momentum with a press of a button. Thanks.. Please pm me if you've made the mod or your in process , and that's IF you want or have time .
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
A script that freezes your tori so you can get that solid pose. This would be really helpful and save replay makers a lot of time on modifiying a tori's stance thank you :

u can already hake the replay :/ kinda easy to do this ^
Same answer
but would be cool if it was easier
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Beta51 View Post
List of auto commands!
Something like you would press a specified button like f2, then it would bring up a list of pre-entered commands. once one is clicked, it will auto type it in for you into the text/command bar, then you can edit it to how you want it, then enter it!

Quick example to further explain this script I'm wanting...

As far as I know, there is no way of entering text in to the chat box, nor is there a way to receive input in any other way.

I guess one could do something creative with keypresses. Maybe I will give it a shot and report back.

Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
Stance or pose script:

A script that freezes your tori so you can get that solid pose. This would be really helpful and save replay makers a lot of time on modifiying a tori's stance thank you : ).. Also a script that stops momentum with a press of a button. Thanks.. Please pm me if you've made the mod or your in process , and that's IF you want or have time .

What do you mean by "freezes"? Just stops in the air?

Stopping momentum is possible, I think. I'll give it a try, too.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Re Request
Blood spat script.
Atleast do blood spat script that makes blood stick to your toris.
I've been wanting the feature for a long time and don't have a wii so I really want a script like this.

Also, maybe a joint booster script, like wii?
Scorpionma. How do you hack the replays to get a still stance?. Do you think you can link me somewhere or?
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Guys. Are you serious? Do you even know how to "edit" replays? Have you ever seen a replay in it's code?

I think it's impossible to make pose script because of tori's stance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Guys. Are you serious? Do you even know how to "edit" replays? Have you ever seen a replay in it's code?

I think it's impossible to make pose script because of tori's stance.

It's very much possible. Have you even seen what other people have done? Go ask Isolations, NutHug, Jisse, or even Fluttershy.

Fluttershy submitted a replay to one of the old ConCon Weekly Challenges where he basically teleported around while frozen The Grudge style to get to Uke and fuck him up.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's very much possible. Have you even seen what other people have done? Go ask Isolations, NutHug, Jisse, or even Fluttershy.

Fluttershy submitted a replay to one of the old ConCon Weekly Challenges where he basically teleported around while frozen The Grudge style to get to Uke and fuck him up.

To be honest. I haven't seen any of it because I came back to this some days ago.
And as I'm reading this game isn't what it used to be. Okay. Maybe it's possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I know basic replay hacking. Like making dm's and fracs and changing player rotations using notepad++ but havent figured how to stop all force for a clean pose. And yes it is possible