Toribash
lol sahee all your posts make me lal even though they arent intended too anyway. i CANt WORK ON MULTIPLAYER WUSHU!!!! there is no more wushu fo lower than blackbelt... so alt and i are screwed. dude what is up with that. please respond. ( also i really have no idea what to do in this situation that is why i made this post )
[FACT] The noob is a term refered to as new player. [FACT] EL33tN00b is a term used to refer to the Elite Noobs or greenbelts+ i am that Noob.
El33t the blackbelt servers don't have a qi req I don't think so anyways
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Just checked out that replay. Thats what we would like to see more of. Just keep on practicing your wushu!
Hello.
why are we spamming this threads, again? DejaVu please stop posting on our threads, and if you're making another RA application: do a proper one, once again, or dude, get lost. You begin to irritate me with your constant presence even though you're not clanned to RA at all. I wasn't pissed at you then when we met when you were a PID, but now you begin to... just keep quiet nao, please.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Listen to Sahee I dont want to beat you up mate
Kthxbai
PS: IF u gonna apply in future post some good replays and do not think u r better then everyone
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Hi My name Is Kr3wclot Im Blackbelt. I would wanna join to RelaxAll. Im good fighter in Wushu/Akido/Judo/Sambo. Im Nice guy and i behave good.
Some my replays
Name God means My Second Name in The Name as you can see from Singnature Kr3w Is God
Attached Files
God Kill.rpl (54.7 KB, 18 views)
God Spins and spins.rpl (46.6 KB, 17 views)
God Whit us.rpl (88.5 KB, 16 views)
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
I'm pretty sure you should tell your clan that you are leaving then tell us again.
But your replays are win, really love your style and poses.
I already told that Im leaving mafia Because Mafia was little bit bad and it was going down hill. So Who gonna test me or do i need test?
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy