Toribash
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
gamer is a co-leader still? but i can't replace one of the super dooper old afk members?

Ravenger loves me
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
But, gamer is cooler than you, DP (Lol, sorry Dp)

Correct
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

gamer is co-leader, really?

Thats rediculous he was special then leaves the clan for a different one then comes back and is promoted. I on the other hand have been here the entire time (loyal to the clan) helping out the whole time and i get no promotion, wadfuxup rave?
Originally Posted by jakeispro View Post

Thats rediculous he was special then leaves the clan for a different one then comes back and is promoted. I on the other hand have been here the entire time (loyal to the clan) helping out the whole time and i get no promotion, wadfuxup rave?

You don't wanna know what me and Ravenger did.

Originally Posted by jakeispro View Post

I think jake should be promoted too, because he is loyal to the clan and helped a lot
Retired Player
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
I think jake should be promoted too, because he is loyal to the clan and helped a lot

thanks gamer, and im not saying you shouldnt be co leader. I just think i should too.