Toribash
No, and if you ever post here again I will find your childhood pet, dig it up and eat that son of a bitch, then I'll superman punch your grandma so hard, her colostomy bag will explode all over your old family photos.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
About yourself, not your whole family, even if it is very sad it is also very hard to believe.

Even if it was, I still wouldn't care...
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
Name: wraithismy
Belt: black
Reson to join: I think I can help this clan out a lot. I can also donate tc/item's to this clan. I have lot's of nice friends in this clan also.
Infract: 1 but it was because my friend did something stuped and it was all sorted out
fourm activity: 24/7
Favorite mod: aikido,wushu,judu
preveus clan's: none
about you're self: Im a 11 year old kid that like's to have fun and play with friend's. but i just got in a car reck about 2 day's ago with my 7 year old brother and my mom. My 7 year old brother named Jason died on inpact I have a broken jaw shaterd left elbow and a broken knee a broken nose and a broken neck. My mom wich was involved is now in acoma from the crash and she hasent woke up yet. I'm just hopeing she gets better. How it happend was a car swerved into are lain and hit are car head on i was in the front seat with my mom and my brother was in the back. They had to use the jaw's of life to get me out and when they did i was knocked out. So you see i have had a hard time dealing with all this but what can i say that's life. And that is my about me story. PS sorry for spelling aror's it's hard typing with a cast on you're left hand.

/me throws sharp stick at wraithismismmymyismuuymyynewafag
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
Name: wraithismy Really?
Belt: black +
Reson to join: I think I can help this clan out a lot. I can also donate tc/item's to this clan. I have lot's of nice friends in this clan also. Oh, you do know 8r. I wouldn't exactly call him nice though.
Infract: 1 but it was because my friend did something stuped and it was all sorted out k
fourm activity: 24/7 3 [sup]3[/sup]/[sub]7[/sub]?
Favorite mod: aikido,wushu,judu Have you ever heard of JAW? They might like you.
preveus clan's: none I wonder why anybody would pass up such a worthy applicant!
about you're self: Im a 11 year old kid that like's to have fun and play with friend's. And I can tell you do well in school. Your grammar is impeccable! but i just got in a car reck about 2 day's ago with my 7 year old brother and my mom. D: My 7 year old brother named Jason died on inpact LBL: Bullshit. You wouldn't be trying to get into a clan in an online game if your brother had died. I have a broken jaw shaterd left elbow and a broken knee a broken nose and a broken neck. That broken neck seemed almost an afterthought. I know it'd be my primary concern. I guess I can forgive it since you know 8r, though. My mom wich was involved is now in acoma from the crash and she hasent woke up yet. GOTO LBL I'm just hopeing she gets better. How it happend was a car swerved into are lain and hit are car head on i was in the front seat with my mom and my brother was in the back. They had to use the jaw's of life to get me out and when they did i was knocked out. So you see i have had a hard time dealing with all this but what can i say that's life. And that is my about me story. PS sorry for spelling aror's it's hard typing with a cast on you're left hand.

Rarely do I criticise an application (ask anyone), but this one does truly astound me.
Last edited by Ryan_old2; Jun 22, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Hy i WUD LIk 2 J0IN ClN PL0X?!?!?!
eYE CN D0o00 l00TS UV TiNgs LIeK B AWSUM ND B COOL

I HAV BEN PLYIN SINS 2004 BUT I 4GOT MY OLD AKONT INFO!!!!?!?!!!ONE//KWESTONMRQ!!1XLMATIONPONT

NE WYS, I TINK U'D BENFIT FUM MEEEEEE BEIN IN DIS CLAN
PEEEECE OOT