Toribash
haven't posted here in a while.
Halu & karbn:
For Karbn, it looks like sometimes you "mess up and reverse" like at 1170(looked like you were going to make a flip, but you reversed to a less-epic stand), but its just it, overall you achieved fluid movements and flow.
for halu, you look kinda stiff most of the time, just wont stiffen your joints when making moves and you will be ok.
on the spar in general, everything seems pretty good, but would be better if you talked more in the spar to execute your ideas better. but yeah, in overall it looks pretty good.
------

didn't make replays in a month or more, here's some rusty shit i've made those days(variations of the same replay)
Attached Files
Shifting.rpl (174.9 KB, 8 views)
BINDED.rpl (232.7 KB, 6 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
victor
for binded, the dms were really solid, it looked like no effort at all and i loved that. your strikes were strong!
for shifting, it has the same opener and strikes in the beginning, but it was shorter, was it a wip or something?

today i finished 2 collabs and 1 tricking replay!!
one with mateus, that he will be posting soon, and one with kuro, that i will post. let me know what you think of them!
Attached Files
t.h & k.rpl (350.9 KB, 3 views)
c. halue&kuro.rpl (867.1 KB, 3 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
wow I don't even feel like I should say something because our levels are quite distant. Although I can tell some moves looked not as fluid as they could be.

as both replays are pretty equally in the beginning, only finalization makes difference so I'll give Shifting as cleaner because of your body spread after last dm in BINDED.
Anyways, gg dude, 10/10
------
And a tricking collab I did with Halue, opinions?
Attached Files
i cant explain how fun the collab was.
im re.uploading them because i keyframed both in my style
-----
update, its currently 3 am and im still going at it, guess i could call it the 4th replay of the day.
Attached Files
c. halue&kuro w.keyframes.rpl (869.0 KB, 3 views)
t. l.style halue.rpl (551.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Halu; Dec 3, 2017 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
I'm not the best at CnC for tricking replays but I know a few stuff you can focus on depending on my old knowledge of this stuff.
Sometimes you're a little stiff it's killing your motion flow and in some places you're quite twitchy and doing random movement to get to one move you want to do.
They're good overall just work on your twitchy movement a little bit and you'll be good to go.

Been a while since I've last done a replay I made this recently any of you guys can edit this after the boom hit for a better pose or for a better flow or something or maybe edit the boom hit itself then continue the replay as you wish to.
Attached Files
lastresult wip2.rpl (131.9 KB, 7 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
c._mateus_and_halue - tricking #1.rpl
to be honest it was kinda decent until the 4th trick and from there the replay was really bad
not going to tell it was good it was a bad tricking replay
t. l.style halue.rpl
about this replay it's a decent tricking replay i will give you some tips to improve at tricking
first focus on the form of your tori i mean with every trick try to make your tori looks
good or a bit realistic

second tip watch a lot of other trickers replays and try to know how did they get there
momentum for every move like some moves get's momentum from hands
and some from legs etc

these was my advice for you and trick a lot that will help for sure
lastresult wip2.rpl
i really don't know how to cnc these type of replays but to be honest so far so good
waiting for the fully replay
-----
my sparing replays some of them are good some of them are for fun
cx i hope you like it guys
Attached Files
CHAZER.rpl (626.8 KB, 3 views)
Gnaww.rpl (506.3 KB, 3 views)
gg1.rpl (1.00 MB, 3 views)
KARBNss.rpl (540.8 KB, 3 views)
vv.rpl (562.1 KB, 3 views)
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 3 views)
rr2.rpl (1.15 MB, 3 views)
slayconsds.rpl (643.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Meija; Dec 3, 2017 at 05:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Whee final result

I loved that split punch sooo much... your style is a little like me, kind of random non-realistic stuff. i didn't like that backwards kick so much though, but overall i'd rate that at 8-10 <3

I did this tricking with Mateus earlier, i pinged at the end which was lucky.
Attached Files
vector].rpl (379.1 KB, 4 views)