Toribash
This Might Be a Stupid Price check but

sapphire Force?? The price changed a lot in a second and i am just confused how much it worth o.o
Name:Warrior

warrior [Activate]
Join Art of War as a warrior class

I would like to know how much i can get for this item and how many of them there are in circulation?

Thank you.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

@Kristis133: there's quite a lot of them, chances are u can get anything between 20-70k (although 30-40k is realistic by my opinion)

@kelvin2: prices have gone up for most items, after the duel farming, coz of shortage of items, it was 10-15k before and now it is 50-100k. there's 482 of them in circulation, so prices will fall down, as soon as more ppl try to sell them. And I don't think anyone will buy at today's prices

@reekondub: it's an ok account, in tc I cannot answer u, depends on a lot of things, but in USD maybe 30-50 usd, but probably less (tb accounts are very cheep these days, just see bdo selling his for 150 usd, and u got to admit it is worth at least 20 u're accounts)
Last edited by missuse; Jan 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Evaluation Type: TC and USD
Name: Xtreme
TC total: For USD appraisal, 200k. For TC appraisal, appraise as though it was 0.
Qi:
Inventory link: Active/Inactive
Ban/infraction history: 3 infractions worth a total of 9 points, 2 warnings.
Booster/Toribash prime information: I'm buying Prime soon, so assume it expires January of 2011.
Anything else you wish to add:
The account contains Full Aurora, Full Viridian, Pure Force, and full Body Textures.
It also contains a Stupinator card.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
anyone else know how much tc my account is worth? i dont care about usd, im not quitting this game heh, just tc

@sly: 40k+
OK thanks a lot. I sold this a while ago for quite a bit more than that, so if you are correct then I got an awesome deal :]

Im putting this up for auction soon, what does everyone think this is worth?

Be gentle ;P

EDIT: If you think any improvements could be made to up the value, please let me know :3
Last edited by caelquinn; Jan 8, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]