Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was playing in the bb servers with ricardiyo, hes a good player and is very nice, i'd definitely recommend him.
sup? i know how u made uke like that LOL :P just type /dl uke and he will get downloaded kinda zombie way :P i found that out when i was downloading my own textures <.< well, it's pretty fun but anoying after a while. if u want him back, just go and copy from tori... (where u've put toribash, go to custom and look up uke and tori and copy the files in the tori map in the uke map, u can even take lets say, amadous set and make uke be amadou and u can feel how sweet it is to crush his nuts (im just joking and dont take this serious LOL)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
yo, what kinda humor u have? :P cuz i like when ppl gets seriously powned :P
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
yo, im getting pretty pissed of and confused at the same time, cuz, i think all u know that im wearing a texture set, geisha style and it's a girl >.> so as fast that i join a server, like two or three players says gay and fag, when they r having a mans face, doesnt that make them gay? cuz they look at him all time, but im looking on a girl, so please if u se someone with a girl text set dont call them a fag or gay w/e in rl i listen to wu-tang clan and chad muska (hiphop/gangsta) and im skiing and im competing in inlines, i've got a gf in rl too, so what makes me gay? seriously the guys wich calls those gays and fags, just stop! or i'll fuck you up with a fuckin rusty screwdriver! (from method-man, wu-tang clan) LOL
No he isnt, this is one of his friends in real life and he will back at 10:00pm EST Today (dec 23rd) ALSO he told me to tell snorlaxen and nevil that your textures are done and he will post pics in a thread when he gets on.
Swooya Atm im selling Noxious stuffs and quicksilver stuffs how bout i give ya tha stuff and u look after the shhop if some1 buys something u get the 20k u need and the rest goes to the clan bank acc k. Hopefully u agree ima send the items now !!
JaCk Is BaCk
me wanna be some1
Can i be the clan accountant me can handle moneyz very good and can make it very easily too can can I.

No srsly i wanna be a clan accountant for this clan so we can manage this clans money more easily .
!! plz
Mr Amadou and Mr AKP!!!
u 2 pwn and u kno it!!!!!

Lol
JaCk Is BaCk