Toribash
Nick:Kas
Belt:10th dan
Forum Activity:6/10
Ingame Activity:5/10
Past Clans:A long list I can't remember last one was ethr
Bad History:Expired
Why do you want to join?:I see this a active clan most clans I have left from died from inactivity. Also cold told me to apply.
What can you offer to Ultimate?:I am a pretty good abd player and tk based mods. I also offer half-retarded post from time to time
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. I have nothing else to say I'm a pretty bland person
Replays (post as an attachment):I don't do replays sorry
Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
Why do you want to join?:I see this a active clan most clans I have left from died from inactivity. Also cold told me to apply.
What can you offer to Ultimate?:I am a pretty good abd player and tk based mods. I also offer half-retarded post from time to time
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. I have nothing else to say I'm a pretty bland person

Ew no , i need replays for judge , otherwise no.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!

Not even close to enough effort.

No.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
ian and I will discuss you kas. What was your past username?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin

Nope. No effort.
No sig here.
Replays really don't matter. We need active forum members too.

We know nothing about him yet. He didn't even bother to tell us anything in the app.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!