Toribash
UGH.
s2 is doing another one of those pc gets all the updates and mac gets none for like 3 months.
Fucking
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by TopShadow View Post
Doesn't really seem like my type of hero but still looks really good.

Well, you have to keep track of 7 different skills so its not very easy.
Really big bump.

Does anybody here still play? Or is this game dead in this forumz?
1514 MMR Level 5
FenzonDNB

Favourite Heroes: Amun Ra, Geomancer, Blood Hunter, Predator

Also I need tips about Soul Stealer.

He is a unique hero but with low survivability. any tips on farming solo with 2 enemies?
Last edited by PlayerID57; Oct 15, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
1514 MMR Level 5
FenzonDNB

He is a unique hero but with low survivability. any tips on farming solo with 2 enemies?

Well, play extremely defensive and if you're able to, keep trying to both harrass and get last hits with your nukes.
Σ
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
1514 MMR Level 5
FenzonDNB

go mid farm up gank at lvl 6 :3 because side lanes with ss are kind of hard unless the other team is complete trash
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I'm at about 1460 psr right now, but I'm having a problem, including all the heroes.
I'm really good earlygame, I harass a TON and make the opponents (both or if one is solo) leave their lane, almost garunteed, and also get the higher levels then the opponent a TON. Where I lose, is that I can't really get enough gold and experience in the mid to late game. I then get really underleveled and start to half feed, sometimes not. If I don't feed, it's somehow that I'm good at the game, I'm not being targetfired, or I'm barely doing anything (it's mostly one of the two :P).

Any tips for that?