Ranking
Haha, nice stuff there. However, grabby hits? Shaem. Otherwise, very nice. (Worth noting is that the grabby hits are barely noticable)

... Ehh, what can i say? I'm a sucker for backward heel decaps.
Attached Files
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I am too. It was quite nice, there's not much to say though. I half expected a boom but it'd be very difficult from that range. If you were a tad closer you probably could've wedged it between the neck and shoulder taking out the head, pec and shoulder. The pose transition was kinda twitchy towards the end but nothing to fret about.

Once again, please comment on the latest replays here and post in that thread.
shit, deejayy, VERY nice replays. Vid some time? ;)

Love your style...

Anyway, a headcatching replay i made earlier:
Attached Files
000_headcatch3.rpl (824.1 KB, 31 views)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Very sexy Moop. Lovely the way you used Uke's dmed legs to manipulate Uke around to kick and catch your head ;o

Thumbs up!

Here's 2 of my OKish replays. I haven't made a replay in so long.
Attached Files
Finally. A good replay..rpl (208.5 KB, 17 views)
Rawred and Skeeted.rpl (230.7 KB, 18 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
1st one. Quite brutal. It'd be nice if you could finish that pair of legs sitting just a few feet away. Anywho, that is a solid madman.

2nd. Really, really nice. The decap looked like it hurt and everything that ensued after was very thorough. Skeet at the end is a + too.

Here's a replay I cooked up.
Attached Files
BnW Boom13.1.rpl (154.9 KB, 25 views)
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
shit, deejayy, VERY nice replays. Vid some time? ;)

Love your style...

Anyway, a headcatching replay i made earlier:

With you? FUCK YES. But I recently had a vid with deady so, maybe next month.
Sorry for the interruption, but could the next poster please comment on BnW's replay (which was pretty damn good).
Ahh, seriously nice replay, BnW. Great power on the first kick. A bit too many unintentional collisions with Uke, though. The rest was pretty much as it should be, no special comments there. So, you get a...

... GAH, why do i always have trouble rating people?

... 8/10! Would've scored a 9/10 if it wasn't for that major collision after the first kick. But it was a close decision between those two, and i would have rated it 8.5/10 if it wasn't for the fact that i only use whole numbers.

Anyhoo, finally made a new replay. Just to assure you that i'm still able to blast Uke. =P
Attached Files
Shooks replay: mmm quite awesome. I love how the leg lingers for a bit then launches the head up. at least a 9.

about bnw's replay: I like the first decap, but after that its really meh. I wouldn't rate it higher than a 6. I'd rather see a stylish landing/pose/ dance at the end over an unispired few hits.

mine: I didn't know how to end it. I'm not satisfied with either ending. not enough torso dms.
Attached Files
#tripshot.rpl (234.7 KB, 28 views)
#tripshot2.rpl (254.3 KB, 30 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That was seriously awesome. Stylish, fluid and lord-knows-what. But you're right in the fact that it could use some boom in the very last hit. Still, 9/10.

New stuffs, featuring a gianormous boombackhand.
Attached Files