Toribash
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
gotten my outlaw rogue to 110 and now leveling a mm hunter which as of writing this, is 103. i do enjoy both classes, but i think both are missing some heals. they've both only got one heal, and the rogue has to have a talent to make the heal actually noticable when you're loosing hp. i do like what they did with the hunters' heal. it goes down 30 sec on cooldown when you kill a target, and has a 2 min cooldown overall. the rogue however, needs to have some poison back. can't remember correctly, but i do think leeching poison healed you when you did damage.

i don't think either of these classes should have any more heal than they currently do. they aren't meant to sustain themselves completely, and considering rogues have stealth and hunters have pets, questing itself shouldn't be difficult in any regard. even then, there's first aid. that being said, i did think mages needed some more sustain because they didn't have much when it came to questing, but the new cauterizing blink artifact passive is really nice.

also sitting at 837 ilvl on alliance if anyone ever wants to run mythics or wq or something.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i don't think either of these classes should have any more heal than they currently do. they aren't meant to sustain themselves completely, and considering rogues have stealth and hunters have pets, questing itself shouldn't be difficult in any regard. even then, there's first aid. that being said, i did think mages needed some more sustain because they didn't have much when it came to questing, but the new cauterizing blink artifact passive is really nice.

also sitting at 837 ilvl on alliance if anyone ever wants to run mythics or wq or something.

Not if you are a lonewolf (no pet) haha. But yeah hunter heal is enough usually, I also use the black arrow for its 8 second tanking it does for me but on large pulls it barely helps only on rares/hard mobs etc, I constantly find myself at below 10% though because I pull everything with Barrage xD

Juggling 5-7 mobs and killing as fast as possible to get the heal off of cooldown, the thrill xD

Tbh i die a shit load too because the RNJesus procs are not on my side (totally not because I pulled 4 mobs extra that I didnt even see before lol).

But I'm having serious fun with the world quests though, its the coolest thing ever. Dinged 110 yesterday.
the hunter heal is fairly accectable. i guess i'm just missing the disengage heal or something. but about rogues. i would've been fine with the heal if it either was instant, or either cloak of shadow or ripost was at a reasonable cooldown.
and i mean, let's be real, who wants to do vanish when you've taken on 4 enemies and all are at like 15% hp.
M I N I V A N
Fury warrior has the worst self healing for sustain so far that Ive seen/played. You have your one cooldown to heal 100% ez but for the next 2-3 min, you have that meager attack/heal. Probs going to try quest in Prot, might as well get used to tanking it for 110 haha. Fury is just so cool transmogrifying the scythe staff into both swords. Dual wielding scythes like a boss xD
I got a new account, Pre ordered the Legion before it went to purchase! And now. I got a level 101 Night elf Demon hunter and including from the level boost A level 100 warrior Pandaren. Im new to this thread so Yeah. If you would like to add me on Battle.net
Its Sooni#21222

PS: I have the US Version of World of Warcraft.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

just died twice on a boss when he was at 5% hp, and when i got back he was dead and i hadn't gotten the kill. rouges definently needs more self healing. even with iron stomach, i just couldn't survive. and when you almost die from to regular mobs, you start questioning it.
M I N I V A N
I played this game since the beta When you know you start at level 70, But then my old account got hacked. And Hours your a unlucky dude.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Did some random 5 man. Scrolling through recount. See this.

Fucking lmao

Also I'm a really slow leveler... Still at 107.
Last edited by Rfifan; Sep 6, 2016 at 02:50 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
recount lol. skada is the shit.

nah but really though, i just prefer skada over recount. a much simplier interface. and i mean both shows the same so it doesn't really matter. just personal preference.
M I N I V A N
Everyone got Legion and I'm still playing WotLk *cough*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god