Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welcome boing. Just make sure to be active here. We are applying for official in a few weeks.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Thank you all guys for your good wishes!
Do you know of any in-game evnts from the organization members only? They would be very cool to have (But with no entry fee and prizes as well, just to have a good time and show valuable members.) I may not become and great position, but I know some of you will, and I would be glad to se that!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Oo hello guys, i was sleeping..
also, welcome boingboing, i will add you to the list when i get back to my pc because my cell sux a bit...

(from page 42 last post) sainz: as i said i will add y4n as a trial for 1 week "he can't vote", if he won't be active for all of that week i will kick 'em
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hwy guys , I'm back from school , gona do my home works , then Pwn some of you on tb
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
We are good Alana's , btw do you have holiday?
? What you guys mean school, its sunday? Also, you just reminded me of homework, gotta do a 3 hour project and well, computer is busy
Patrickoo, thanks for your welcome and also, do not worrie about the members list thing, theres no hurry. I understand about shitty cellhpones lol, my fingers used to struggle with a touchscreen from a phone of 40 bucks brand new, so having a blackberry 93200 is a blessing (o
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Sorry , in my country I have week end every Friday and Saturday
hellooooooo i haven been active lately ima subscribe to this thread so ill be pdated
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".