Toribash
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
You're right. I'm on a retarted team 50% of the time.
And what is with you guys having problems with Kayle?
She has never been a problem for me in any game.

i playd a games as kayle and put my ulti on yi and he pretty much destroyed there team

kayle is good man she can put out alot of damage and his ulti is to good
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
You're right. I'm on a retarted team 50% of the time.
And what is with you guys having problems with Kayle?
She has never been a problem for me in any game.

I swear this one game as Cho'Gath she stopped me from OMNOMNOMNOMOM'ing their champions to death at least five times due to her "GOD MODE" ability.

Best combo is tryn + kayle btw - 11 seconds of "LOL U CANT KILL ME" on a guy who hits really, really hard.

Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Most of the time I always due that I'm not having a honest team that do teamwork and try to take the win instead of just wondering around and let them self die or just rush in without even thinking...

God I hate those type of servers.

What level are you? You need to get a premade dude xd
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Premade whats that?

Im only like hmm 8 or 9 maybe?

So far the hero Jax pwnds also Kennen I gues
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Premade whats that?

play with people you know in a team - I'm gonna play a game real soon, you wanna join?

Im only like hmm 8 or 9 maybe?

It's only natural for you to get retards at that level - in large quantities

not to say there aren't idiots at high levels - there are - just far fewer ones

So far the hero Jax pwnds also Kennen I gues

Jax - he's borderline op, but if he gets the twitch treatment (the moment the hero pops out, you focus him) he'll get screwed

Kennen sucks against higher skilled players fyi - he's a mage with whom you need to get really close to the enemy to do most of your damage, without any surprise blink or high survivability like fiddlesticks
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Well then if peoples are willing to make a friendly match add me in-game.

Inomatic is my IGN keep in mind :P
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
So, I bought shen yesterday. I heard he was op, but holy jesus fuck nuggets. He's such a team player, it's awesome. My first game I went like 6/5/20. He's really fun to play too, definitely a keeper for me.
Kayle has grown on me recently... have been trying a few free Champions and his passive is probably the best in the game. Nonetheless, I'm saving up for either Anivia or Corki. I've bought most of the 1350 Champions out of boring myself with another Champion and buying one while saving for a 6300 or even 3150 one. But I'm going through with this now. xD