Toribash
Wait guys, I think its trying to communicate.
-----
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
You do not even have a clan to war with. Never post in one of our threads again. If you want to request something, PM Linkhunter.

He meant he wants to join Extreme JUST to fight in wars..

omg i understand n00bs

course4uniteam
Last edited by Course; Jun 17, 2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think rather than just having the applicant beat a member once ingame and applying, I recommend a way to get good results. If someone wanted to apply due to recruitment, they need to beat the member 3 times (not in a row) and if they pass that, thry go on to stage 2. Stage 2 is where after beating you, you will go to the IRC and ask the applicant a few questions (we can discuss what the questions are later), if they don't know what an IRC is or cannot get within 2 minutes upon the members arrival, they are automatically declined. If they pass that stage, they can then post an app and the member will rate how right the answers are/ how right for the clan they are. It doesn't mean that they get auto accepted because they pass. I am suggesting this method of work to filter the amount of bad apps/applicants bombarding our recruitment thread. Thank you for reading.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
What do you mean. Rather than just seeing ingame skill, you can also see if they are mature enough.
I agree with cozza but its tidious to maintain a system like that
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

it will be a lot of trouble to maintain but if the clan is capble to be able to complete and go trough with the idea it is a godd sugestion
never f with mango it will be u'r worst nightmare
A suggestion to mango, please type better.

I guess it may be tedious but we should make a system that isn't based on if you beat a guy 3 times. Gunz is a custom belt and really good at tb but he was only here for a week (literally).
I dont Recruit like that anymore cozza
If you have been paying attention
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Well, I am saying this because Bob does it that way. But I shouldn't be inflicting blame on anyone. I just think we should have a proper look at them before they apply.
We should use our IRC more often, everyone else does.