Toribash
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
ok what are games like gta that i can download.

Can you tell me how to download a game. I never downloaded anything in my life. Except music

No multiplayer, but Just Cause 2 is reasonably close (and IMO a lot more fun).

Also aside from being a pirate, Steam is a good way to buy and download games. Otherwise just roll up to a games store and buy one :P
I'm looking for a game that's like runescape and tibia.
I don't mean by the graphics or the gameplay, but that type style.
F2p with the option of subscribing, and not like wow or those other games.
Like, character customization, quests, and pvp.
The reason I mention those games because I like their style of mmorpg, I'm not looking for a game that's like wow or anything.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I'm looking for a game that's like runescape and tibia.
I don't mean by the graphics or the gameplay, but that type style.
F2p with the option of subscribing, and not like wow or those other games.
Like, character customization, quests, and pvp.
The reason I mention those games because I like their style of mmorpg, I'm not looking for a game that's like wow or anything.

Diablo 2 (If anyone still plays it)
I need help finding a game where you would pick websites (wikipedia, pastebin, netflix, toribash, etc) and you would use the "websites" to battle other websites (a lot like Pokemon) and you could use that website for yourself

it's a browser based game that was pretty awesome
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
well I recently just bought a PS2 and I'm looking for some great RPG games I already have all the dot hack game and also dark cloud one and two
Anime United
Bethesda softworks has a thing for making those kind of games. so alot of stuff from bethesda is simliar to FO 1,2,3

however, if you want it to be very similiar you could always try;

Burgeoisie: Pearl of the Wasteland

(its been a long time since i have actually checked updates on this. so im not sure if its still availible because at the time it was going to be released in 2007 i believe.)

or

arcanum (wich is really old)

its kind of a magic/steampunk game
you can mix either technology or magic on your character as you wish which was pretty neat, so either sword or gun if you wanted.

Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I need help finding a game where you would pick websites (wikipedia, pastebin, netflix, toribash, etc) and you would use the "websites" to battle other websites (a lot like Pokemon) and you could use that website for yourself

it's a browser based game that was pretty awesome

isnt that what forumwarz is about?