Toribash
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
Greetings, fellow Aikido enthusiasts!

I'm Miko, 20 years old, and I've been on and around this game for almost 7 years now (damn), and for the most part of my journey, aikido-like mods have always shined to my eyes. I haven't played as much as I'd like lately due to studies and life's turns of events, but I'm slowly taking the dust off my shoulders and trying not to suck in front of the hordes of newer players that do like 5 wars a day.

I thought it would be a great fresh experience to share moments and tips with the best Aikido-ers out there as I crawl back up on the ELO ranking.

Besides Aikido, I enjoy playing judo/judofrac (IT'S FUN SHUT UP) and taekkyon. I used to play a lot of wushu too back in the day, but it seems people have forgotten how great it was to slighly scrape your foot on someone's leg, doing 100 dmg and tripod for 650 frames while the other "break dances" (good times) lol.

I look forward to learn new techniques and nomenclatures for the mod I've always liked but never got really immersed in. I want to change that here.

I selected some replays showing some nicely executed moves and close fights I find enjoyable.

Well, that's it for my app I guess. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot.

Yes from me.
Great rep great app

Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Nice app, nice guy. I know Miko, he's a pretty good player and person. :^)
Yes.

Btw, welcome Albus. I'd say yes too, but looks like it's too late.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Welcome then, Miko.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Ayyyyyyyy
Sup, homies and home-ettes. This ya mang, Bercat n' I got some dank a$$ application that's gonna make yall shit ya pantaloons. I'm a 16 year old P I M P pimp from the trashy-ist state in the U.S. That's right bitch, mother fucking New Jersey. Eat me out. Anyways I've slapped hoes right out tha womb. Legend says that during my birth Gaben descended from the Steam marketplace to bless my sexy a$$ with 90%+ discounts. Since I'm such a cum guzzling shit bucket, I've decided to apply for this organization of playas liek me. I want to join because I can and I wanna pack fudge in the a$$es of my opponents. I've been playing this game full of weeaboos and 3 year olds for more than 2 years now (ChinChin have mercy on my soul). I'm currently a god damn 7th dan African American belt and rank 702 or so (liek you give a flying flahooka). I'm gonna learn how you Gang bangin', dope slangin' faggottron's tap a$$es. I got some MLG 420 Blaz3$cop3 r3pl4ys 4 u $cr00bs to watch with 3nvy. The title me mum decided to give me is Brian. I love ta clock hoes and make doe. Hang wit de homies, lift weights (Arnold aproves), and play games. I dwell mostly in the realms of level 30 wizards and mages in ABD (Aikido Big Dick) and greykido with all of the color blind salad tossers. I hope you fegs lieked this piece of crap that I piled together and if you accept me I'll give u free anal with a complementary fedora.

P.s. The third replay was during a tied 9-9 war 4 de win.
Attached Files
ouihsadgfaglkjnadgf.rpl (74.5 KB, 9 views)
esomekjhbadfadfga.rpl (99.1 KB, 6 views)
jhhvd afadsf.rpl (52.3 KB, 6 views)
kjdbnsigdag.rpl (63.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Bercat; Jun 29, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Reasons
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hello, people of [TA] I am Extreme450 aka ExtremeAlt. I came to [TA] to further knowledge my skills in aikido, and have fun with a group of friends and members. I live from MURICAH! Washington and my timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I tend to roam the rooms of qa (qa5 being my favorite). As, you can probably most of the time find me there. My best Aikido variant is the original Aikido.tbm my rank is currently 82 and I am hoping to get into the top ten. I also like to lift.... a lot. So, if I don't lift you it probably means i respect you and want a clean fight, if I do, I just don't care atm and want to win :> lol. Well, that was my application but, I still need to post my replays. here they are btw, imma show more than 3 xD Hope you accept me for Team Aikido!
Attached Files
git smurf'd.rpl (68.7 KB, 11 views)
Wow....rpl (65.7 KB, 7 views)
kick.rpl (55.1 KB, 7 views)
aikido 38.rpl (60.4 KB, 6 views)
Aikido 17.rpl (52.0 KB, 6 views)