Toribash
I hope to have it released by July 38th, next year

cross your fingers
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So guys, I'm looking for a new anime (or multiple ones) to start watching.

Basically I want one where the protagonist is a male (probably around his teens) and lives on his own due to family problems/whatever reasons. Want it to be some sort of slice of life genre, don't care what it's mixed in with whether it have school or the sorts. Also, it requires someone to eventually move in with him due to reasons I do not want to hear until watching. (no, i'm not looking for a yaoi either)

Kamisama dolls.

The only unfortunate thing about it is that it's still in progress of releasing.
Also Myself; Yourself fits exactly into your description.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai as Keima plays games in class like a boss and makes girls fall in love with him (so that he can live, literally).

fucking yes that anime is boss but i call it the world only god knows

What the what?

Sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Kamisama dolls.

The only unfortunate thing about it is that it's still in progress of releasing.
Also Myself; Yourself fits exactly into your description.

already watched myself ; yourself and if you were referring to sora as in the anime then i already watched that too.

ill look into dolls
So I've run into a problem.

I can't think of anything else to download, so I'm turning to you guys to help.

Is there anything good that I'm missing? I'm posting this here because the recommendation thread hasn't been updated in a while and stuff.