Toribash
So apparently Digital Extremes struck a deal with Sony and Warframe is planned on being released as a title on the PS4 with possibilities of cross platforming.

Thoughts?
what am i doing here
As long as it doesn't affect the progression of the game and the population doesn't get polluted with trash then awesome.
If so, :c
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
As long as it doesn't affect the progression of the game and the population doesn't get polluted with trash then awesome.
If so, :c

The trailer looked fantastic, but yeah, they talked about the possibilities of account progression carrying in between console/PC.

Ported games usually don't go so well, which has me worried.
what am i doing here
There wont be much porting involved. All they have to do is switch from DX to OGL & poke the controls etc a tad.
You've gotta remember than the Xfail & PSgay are just a PC in a smaller box with a custom OS, so ports will be fairly close to the original. TBH the bigger problem is the controllers. Mouse FTW.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm more worried at sony's only other foray into f2p, cause they went to pay-to-win and pay-to-play pretty damn fast. If that's any indicator, I'm worried.

Edit: watched trailer, stalker is grineer (entirely speculation)?
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 6, 2013 at 04:51 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, I'm crafting both.

Also the revamped defense droptables are great - I just got Thunderbolt, and I'm hearing that the key drop rate went up quite a lot.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&