Ranking
I have seen it all over the forum, I am positive I was the first to do it, once I did it they started sprouting up everywhere, and it started in TP
me tart and cr0vax are in public 5 if anyone wants to meet up
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
heyo, i was away for a few days, i got into a bike accident but all is fine now. warred twice today, won both. i'll be ingame looking for more wars for 2 to 3 more hours, just hop in if any of you feel like it.
-----
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
I swear I started a trend, everyone has started putting "formerly known" in their signature

fuckin lol. i actually do see that quite a lot now.
Last edited by illv; Dec 13, 2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hey everyone, figure I'd post this to at least give people a reason why I'm leaving.

Lately my in-game activity has been inconsistent and my forum activity is basically non-existent. These two things coupled with the fact that not many ODB members are really active in-game means that it's just not for me really.
Sorry to be leaving, was fun while it lasted. LOVE YOU ALL!

- Tartturtle
I believe that you started the trend but I did it without knowing of the trend. I don't think I started it
Tree
desu what you did in tp was evil
also i can't stop listening to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8mISvxsNM
any of you have the same taste if not what songs do you like
Last edited by Pimp; Dec 18, 2015 at 09:28 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”

^ more my speed atm. I'm taking a break from all the trap stuff for now.
-----
Originally Posted by TartTurtle View Post
Hey everyone, figure I'd post this to at least give people a reason why I'm leaving.

Lately my in-game activity has been inconsistent and my forum activity is basically non-existent. These two things coupled with the fact that not many ODB members are really active in-game means that it's just not for me really.
Sorry to be leaving, was fun while it lasted. LOVE YOU ALL!

- Tartturtle

peace. cya around, tart.
Last edited by illv; Dec 18, 2015 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.