Toribash
Just want to say, I'm very happy 'bout the forum-activity

and I'm ig tonight in about 2 hours.. cya there!
This is my last week of school!
-----
And I won't be on much Friday because my friend is taking me to the Franklin Instatute!
Last edited by rcrichman; Jun 16, 2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good day Monks! I'd just like to inform you guys that I would be inactive most of the time because school just started today. I hope you guys understand.

~B4CK
Heart of Gold
I finally got WATCH_DOGS!!! Yet, it looks like Saints Row 3. I won't be on for idk amount of days. I'm going to babysit again.. -_- #SUMMERTIME
Congrats Dade
Hey I just wanted to say congratulations to Dadeichu, our new clan librarian and my personal friend! So CONGRATULATIONS DADE!!!
so.. please welcome all the new monks

Kratos2121
MrSneaky
sphillips
Sumakker
Robolime09
7sooni190
tobreak

I hope I didnt forgot anyone..

you guys are great

and a big thx to dadeichu for her work ;)

cya guys ingame
Last edited by BBKing; Jun 17, 2014 at 08:06 PM.
thank you and i want to introduce my self a bit... so im a boy from indonesia I'm specialize at making art and parkour and aikido
Was a great day for the monastery
Actuell rank: 71
A lot of new members..
I have a good feeling!
Oh no its not a great day for me. Im a girl and I thought girls weren't allowed in the Monestary, because i saw that app of Scarlet, she was a girl and you said she couldn't get it.... Well, If im not accepted, i might just leave..
-----
Oh shiit, im in really deep shiiiiiiiiit, plz don't kick me from the clan BB, then i'll be in deeper shit with uuuuuuu
-----
Nvm, it was wendy but OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP IM SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD
Last edited by Dadeichu; Jun 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump